Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This dude is relentless....2 hours later, I get another text trying to get me again except he thinks I'm another seller LOL What a fool

^^^^ I swear people like this need to be be beat repeatedly with the shoes they're trying to steal. SMH. I remember this happened to me before luckily I read the BS Paypal email and knew it was a scam. I called dude up playing along with him then confronted him and his bish a hung up. I don't know how people have no morals to do stuff like this.

Alright, I ain't wanna put this man on blast but I've been scammed before on some J's so I feel the need to let others aware of "certain" people. This dude deserves to have his info out in public. I didn't see the entire email last night before I went to bed, just read the notification on my phone before bed but now that I opened the email up on my laptop this morning and actually looked at what it said...I about died laughing (email addy wasn't even from PayPal, grammar was poor, everything about the email was fishy). 

I didn't know where else to post this but here are a few screenshots from last night from a posting of my Infrared VI's on IG. 

I just ignore ALL PayPal emails even legit ones. I just log into PayPal that has all the info we need. I can't believe people fall for the fake Paypal phishing email still and fake eBay message emails still.

1) if its a ebay message email, check eBay messages

2) if its a PayPal email, log into your PayPal account to confirm

NEVER CLICK AN ENAIL LINK

Good luck fellas

The quality on both my pairs is questionable. Stitching around the tounge holes off point and infrared23 paint all over the place. Poor cut and finsh to the outer and midsole. Had to take action and pull bits off.

But they're here, even if they do look a tad shabby at a second glance....

Oh and the 9.5 I got incase the 10 was too big... The box is damaged!

Anyone got a mint box they want to swap plus cash? :wink: Haaaaaa (joke)

I come in here to see talk of Infrareds, and yall talking about the Coz? Take that to the General section :lol:

I second this! I come here to talk and gain knowledge about something that I don't see/hear/read on the news everyday, and that's sneakers. Save the Cosby talk for the news stations and othe message boards.

Just got my 2 pairs size 10 from Eastbay, but afraid they may be a bit large. I was thinking about getting insoles, but if anyone has a 9.5 that they want to trade or sell, hit me up.
Do you have narrow feet? I usually wear size 9.5 and I went down size to 9 and they fit perfectly.

Bros....UPS is saying they can't find my package...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Not in real life....

Back
Top Bottom