Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So my pair finally arrived yesterday, and you **** are silly in here with all this glue talk, knowing your feet smell worse. Acting like glue is a terminal illness or something. I would be laughing all the way to the bank too, if I was Nike, and somebody was complaining about glue stains and crying even harder when they can't obtain a pair.

And I'm not even legally blind.

lolwut? what is this post even about?

Finally got my pair. $210 picked up off a local FB shoe group. I told ya'll, no need to pay crazy reseller prices if your patient, fair, and timely.

View media item 1288547
View media item 1288548
View media item 1288549

Third pic is comparison with the 2001 retro, and the booklet in the second pic is the original that came with the first release in 1991, which were my first Jordans. Got them for Xmas when i was 10.

wait a minute bro you was kind of panicking there at the end tho :lol:

i was hoping you n grizz would get a pair lol

speaking of maroon vi i was binge watching a different world on hulu and ron johnson was rockin them for a few episodes.

maroon vi is the only pair of shoes i believe you gotta wear matching **** to rock

Not necessarily, back then you had sweaters, flanels, plaids with crazy designs so the Maroon color was picked up somewhere in your clothes. You didn't have to wear a straight Maroon shirt.

I would say, I had a difficult time with my Cherrywood XVI's (Maroon-ish) when those released. Loved those shoes, but only found myself wearing them with the matching Jordan shirt or a plain white tee. Retro clothing wasn't in then, and Enyce didn't support JB very well!

How exactly does it work?
I have no idea. I jus say folks saying thanks for the trick. I wasn't on here to see it, so I was saying i'd be tight not being in here to get the assist if i stuck out. Maybe dat info will com around again for another release.

I have no idea. I jus say folks saying thanks for the trick. I wasn't on here to see it, so I was saying i'd be tight not being in here to get the assist if i stuck out. Maybe dat info will com around again for another release.

Nikestore showed the sizes in stock, but wouldn't let you add to cart. exo... pointed out, that you could Add to Wishlist (Desktop site), then on the Cart screen, click Add to Cart from Wishlist. Got my pair yesterday!

Does the Wish List Trick only work on NDC

or can the Maneuver Work on FNL, FTL, EB, Champs, FA etc etc?????

Copped 3 pairs of these all together.

1. Last friday, after I won a raffle

2. NDC

3. FNL

Best quality came from that first pair. No glue marks no scuffs, but they were a half size too big, so I sold them on Ebay for $280.00

NDC pair came in a ****** up box and the right foot had a bit of a clue smudge on the toe 
ohwell.gif

FNL pair came today. It's decent. but still some glue issues.

This is the shottiest glue work I've ever seen on a release. They must have made these at the little kids factory

My 2010 Varsitys had NONE of these issues. JB must have overstretched themselves on this release  
tired.gif

which is supposed to be fake? the blue ones are obvious customs and the one with the cardboard looks fine
The black infrareds with cardboard. I thought they looked fine too! They look legit to me. 

@ekhunter  told @Varsity Roy  (the one with the shoes pics) that they are fake and wants to buy them. I already msg @Varsity Roy  to tell him not to sell them just yet lol. Sorry Ekhunter. Just trying to make sure NT fam doesnt get got. I want to know what makes those fakes. 

Last edited:
Nikestore showed the sizes in stock, but wouldn't let you add to cart. exo... pointed out, that you could Add to Wishlist (Desktop site), then on the Cart screen, click Add to Cart from Wishlist. Got my pair yesterday!
That's some ill NT hook up right there. Many dudes got the orders cancelled that way, but many copped. 

NT is the truth. 

Was this before the initial launch or after

FNL pair came in today and I was kinda disappointed. Glue stains and lil infrared spots where its not supposed to be but idc about that. It just hurts my feet. Maybe I need to break them in. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom