Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Hate to say it, but I think resell is going to be a little more than $280.. I hope I can get a pair on release day. I love the 3M and the color on these.

You dudes and your imaginary prices :lol:

These will probably be the second biggest release of the year.

The black IV's weren't going for that after release.

may preorder these, hoping no more than $230, saw someone had the sport blues for 235...but these will have more demand

Id be getting at least 2 pairs of these baby... have waited bout 20years or so to put these baby on ma feet
smokin.gif

Id be getting at least 2 pairs of these baby... have waited bout 20years or so to put these baby on ma feet
smokin.gif
Lol you a old man than. JK.

I was thinking about doubling up 2 since the suede is gonna' get F'd up if I wear these a lot, but than I saw the grey toe 13's .
nerd.gif

Lol you a old man than. JK.

I was thinking about doubling up 2 since the suede is gonna' get F'd up if I wear these a lot, but than I saw the grey toe 13's .
nerd.gif
Lol yeah, Im 34 this year 
happy.gif

Exactly, thats what I reckon too. Whats with the grey toe 13 though?

If anything, I think itd be similar to the carmine's fabric.

Lol yeah, Im 34 this year 
happy.gif

Exactly, thats what I reckon too. Whats with the grey toe 13 though?

If anything, I think itd be similar to the carmine's fabric.
Ah man they from your era! I'm as old as Jordan's number lol.

No nostalgia for me, but I do respect the man!

The 13's are 'unconfirmed' for 11/15 and with the usual Holiday season crazy releases I better start saving up now.

Ah man they from your era! I'm as old as Jordan's number lol.

No nostalgia for me, but I do respect the man!

The 13's are 'unconfirmed' for 11/15 and with the usual Holiday season crazy releases I better start saving up now.
oh so you are 45 then? lol

Yes, I didnt manage to get one when I jumped on the Jordan bandwagon back in the 90s, I only managed to get the VII breds, and then later the carmine VI from a suburb mall. But Ive always loved how sleek and cool the black VI were. It was my grail shoes back then, and I could only enjoy em through MJ basketball cards, since there were no internet to browse pics like now. 

oh so you are 45 then? lol

Yes, I didnt manage to get one when I jumped on the Jordan bandwagon back in the 90s, I only managed to get the VII breds, and then later the carmine VI from a suburb mall. But Ive always loved how sleek and cool the black VI were. It was my grail shoes back then, and I could only enjoy em through MJ basketball cards, since there were no internet to browse pics like now. 
No no I mean his number, number. #23 hahha!

6's are sexy I do agree. That Ferrari tap just makes them crazy.

Hope these come in GS sizes. I am sure they will, just haven't seen any surface yet.

For those worrying about copping due to high demand, like most are saying, be patient! These will be EVERYWHERE, restocks, etc etc.

Few months away, but good luck to those trying to cop!

Hope these come in GS sizes. I am sure they will, just haven't seen any surface yet.

For those worrying about copping due to high demand, like most are saying, be patient! These will be EVERYWHERE, restocks, etc etc.

The key word in your statement is patience. Nobody has that. Everyone wants the shoe first first first. If they had it all this preorder/resell mess wouldn't be a big factor. If you pay over 230 for these then you were got over on. I'll probably could cop for retail myself online but I'll pay extra $25 for add to cart service (maybe)

If those Nightshade 11 are all still listed @299 and up, people are going to be quite a bit over $280 on these.
Fools might have these things listed for, pffft...never mind, today ain't the day

If those Nightshade 11 are all still listed @299 and up, people are going to be quite a bit over $280 on these.
Fools might have these things listed for, pffft...never mind, today ain't the day
lol snakeskins were not a GR they were limted and they can be had for 250 easy on ebay. The only general release jordan that every reaches close to $280 is the christmas XI. Thats it

Sounds like you've bought a pair for $250 EASY recently right?
No, you haven't. Like I said @299 and up

They weren't GR though, have you ever seen 1 person with them on in person, because I haven't. (Maybe 1 at 3 right after release)

Last edited:

The key word in your statement is patience. Nobody has that. Everyone wants the shoe first first first. If they had it all this preorder/resell mess wouldn't be a big factor. If you pay over 230 for these then you were got over on. I'll probably could cop for retail myself online but I'll pay extra $25 for add to cart service (maybe)

when there is "competition" for rubber and plastic sneakers these days :lol: patience is a joke thanks to re-sellers who have nothing better to do than make a living with shoes. paying money for atcs, bots and online sneaker buyers only make it more competitive or harder for real customers rather than re-sellers, cause it makes both want to buy in the shortest amount of time possible and obviously since there are some scum in the sneaker scene they will want to profit from it, those that don't profit are in this for real. what happened to the good old days of just waiting for release time, clicking on the link, manually doing everything ourselves, and clicking submit order? every **** these days is exploited

Last edited by a moderator:
Those new picturess are fuego... was sold on these from day 1 but now.. lawrdd jesus. November 28th cant come fast enough. 

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom