Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Sounds like you've bought a pair for $250 EASY recently right?
No, you haven't. Like I said @299 and up

They weren't GR though, have you ever seen 1 person with them on in person, because I haven't. (Maybe 1 at 3 right after release)
I've sold several shoes on eBay and bought several I know what the market is. I had a chance to get them for 260 easy but I went with the shoes in your avi for 205 since I passed on release day. Go back n read my comment the point was these are a big GR and nightshades were not so how can you say resale with be high. It wont Buddy eBay will be flooded

galove galove ^I've stopped 5 bids in the last week @250 plus shipping. All those auctions ended 20-40 higher than my final bid.

And all the non-auction list prices, 299+.
The best buy it now price I have right now is 275+shipping. I know it was limited, but it seems every person who bought that bought to sale, I think the majority of people buying the 6 will buy to keep. So the ones for sale will be closer to the # of the 11nightshade. Atleast that's what I think
Id own a pair if I could grab easy @250 is all I'm saying. This is the pic of the best offer I've found so you know what I'm saying

View media item 1143321

If feel what you saying but you just got to message a lot of sellers that will do PayPal invoice. As they dry up though I know it will be harder though anyway super excited for these

So whos Kai FX? How does he get those already when this is supposedly a Nov Black Friday release?

Someone please educate this old timer 
nerd.gif

those recent pics >>>>>>>, looking so good 
pimp.gif
But thats not the official release is that?

Has there ever been cases where the fake ones look better than the authentic one, and what would you guys do if/when that day comes lol. Like, the bootleggers couldve been keeping updated with the forums and noted that fans really want a deeper red than the infra, and JB could be giving us the 'infra pink' while bootleggers be giving us more of a varsity red. What will you guys do lol

Has anyone found a way to remove the blue from the soles? I've been putting up with it but it really bothers me on these. I don't get to wear my kicks often enough to yellow them. Would rather not beat em to get a normal look anyway

Has anyone found a way to remove the blue from the soles? I've been putting up with it but it really bothers me on these. I don't get to wear my kicks often enough to yellow them. Would rather not beat em to get a normal look anyway
Wouldn't using that sole sauce stuff  work? I mean since it's essentially bleaching the soles.

Last edited:
As far as resell price goes I say $270 because that's how much the Carmine went for around my area off of local people who just get kicks to sell em. Most the prices over here go by hype I've seen Gammas get sold for outrageous prices release day only to be now at $200-$240 DS over here. I can't even imagine what eBay will be like especially since a lot of fakes look pretty damn good on these won't know what your getting till you get it.

They weren't GR though, have you ever seen 1 person with them on in person, because I haven't. (Maybe 1 at 3 right after release)

Comacoma33 was selling for 230......

These will be had, 2 pairs. Hopefully I can snag a pair from my local footlocker if NDC fails like always. EU demand won't be as great as the states hopefully.

Hopefully they make a million of these. Especially with several of us doubling/tripleing up on these.

Damn thread had about 2,000 new posts since I last checked it in late June.. I need a job to get myself and my brother a pair, *.* my eyes drool over these shoes.. Hopefully coppin will be easy, but not counting on that

Comacoma33 was selling for 230......

Couldn't find comacoma33

View media item 1145026
My brother in law had his pair on today. Working in them, lol, had me jealous.
Super Jealous. Dope dope though

Back
Top Bottom