Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

based on these unofficials I hope the real ones dont look so thin and light. kicks gotta beef up :lol:

As far as resell price goes I say $270 because that's how much the Carmine went for around my area off of local people who just get kicks to sell em. Most the prices over here go by hype I've seen Gammas get sold for outrageous prices release day only to be now at $200-$240 DS over here. I can't even imagine what eBay will be like especially since a lot of fakes look pretty damn good on these won't know what your getting till you get it.

Damn shame Carmine's were going for $270 RD, anywhere. Personally I've never even taken a second look at them and Steve Nash every time they release. IMO they are the worst of all the OG cw's. I'd be pissed if I happened to want a pair for whatever reason and someone ask me for $270. Maybe black infrareds, but for Carmine's? He'll na. Hype has really taken over these days.

Its because it was A GR Retro! Not very many GR retros go for more than $225-$275. The Blk/Infra's will go for atleast $280-$350, my opinion.

I'm trying too think of what last mass produce GR Retro going for over $275. Other than the Bred XI's since they've released and Re-Released

and leased, and leased over,released again Lol. They were A sum what kinda Limited release the first time in the Holidays, Buthave Restocked atleast 4X's since

I believe.

Do ya'll think these will re-release when Jordan Brand starts re-mastering their retros with better material?
I'd rather wait an extra few months so that they can get these right...instead of releasing low grade materials..

Do ya'll think these will re-release when Jordan Brand starts re-mastering their retros with better material?
I'd rather wait an extra few months so that they can get these right...instead of releasing low grade materials..
It's possible, but it's gonna be longer than a few months. Realistically, these probably won't release again for 4-5 years. What aren't you liking About these? They have 3M and the materials look decent.
I wouldn't get too caught up in the "remastering" thing...

ok so these ARE looking better so far....little better than the infrapack
View media item 1142945View media item 1142944View media item 1142943View media item 1142941View media item 1142948View media item 1142946View media item 1142955View media item 1142957View media item 1142971View media item 1142977View media item 1142986
video_image-250499.jpg

video_image-254178.jpg

video_image-254177.jpg

video_image-254176.jpg

video_image-254175.jpg

video_image-254174.jpg

video_image-254173.jpg

video_image-254182.jpg

video_image-254181.jpg

video_image-254180.jpg

video_image-254179.jpg

:pimp: :nthat:

not real. Look at the box these came in. It looks like it was spray painted black. and that flap is not how the current retro boxes are.

The HYPE on this shoe is Real. All eyes on it.

Imagine here in NT we have 203 pages and still months away from the release.

What more in the current market.

aand it's hilarious because I was so close on pulling the trigger on an infared pack for $700 but had a feeling not to. & behold the year of the 6 and making my own pack for $260 for both :smile:

Back
Top Bottom