Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I've said this before, but why are dudes under the impression that all retros are going to get the remastered treatment? From everything I've heard, it's only going to be certain shoes, something similar to a revamped BIN line with wider availability. There will still be the same ol' mediocre retros, too. 

Go search for one of the interviews again. They all mention that as of this upcoming Spring, every pair will be "remastered".

JB pretty much retroed 90% of his originals and plus colorways, so why wouldn't they press the relaunch button on the entire line to double/triple dip on consumers on a higher profit margin? Genius!

You said it all.
That's exactly what's happening.

these are next up for me. and im sure most of you also. really looking forward to black friday :smokin

hopefully these wont be as hard to get as Gammas were..to me the hype seems about equal..i could be wrong...

Damn I know it's not the OG but hell this one looks almost as good as it. The more pics I see the closer RD has to come.

I was originally only going to get 1 pair to stock and beat my pack pair, but lawd I need two of these MFs.

Last edited:
Loving the 3M on these
happy.gif

If Nike Air was on the back, that would be
nthat.gif

Not sure why. With it being all black you can barely tell it's there anyway but ok. And hopefully blood doesn't have to be drawn for shoes regardless. So sad when that happens.
  Doesn't matter to most people whether you can barely see it or not, The hypes will MAKE SURE you can see it on them IG pics.

Man I never thought I'd have to get 2 pairs but this is it. Get one on RD then when hype settles down pick up the other.

IMO This is one of the few shoes that the jumpman symbol didn't ruin. The Carmine's especially look bad without nike air. The jumpman blends into the black suede on these so it's not as noticible.

Back
Top Bottom