Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Thats why I don't deal with Craigslist listings. Tried on isn't brand new to me. Especially if its bad enough that the soles show signs of wear. I wouldn't have paid anymore than $185

Last edited:
I m seriously troubled with these...And can't see anyone mentioning anything...Isnt that infrared looking a little TOO pink ?Or is it just me ? Hm .

Im gonna try to log on into some other forums to see if I like them .
It looks kinda mandarin orange to me.  Definitely not the same color hue as the 2000 or even the infrared pack pair in 2010

Changing the infrared 23 to varsity red or any other kind of red devalues this particular release, just like buying a brand new car with grey interior and changing it to black interior. Granted its your decision and more power to you but my thing is why buy it in the first place, just go buy a brand new pair of the 2000's or 09's and call it a day.

That's more of an opinion though. People buy cars and put expensive wraps on them all the time. Is the car devalued?

For those of you who think these run large, do you think putting in an insole like "sof soles" would make a difference, to the point where they fit comfortably?

ok, i'm giving it till this friday, and if i  still see no charge ( on my cancelled order) i'm saying i got my 6's for free... if after that they take the money out of no where it's cool, but i can always say my order was cancelled and i never got them if i want 
laugh.gif
 probabably wont tho

Last edited:
I m seriously troubled with these...And can't see anyone mentioning anything...Isnt that infrared looking a little TOO pink ?Or is it just me ? Hm .

Im gonna try to log on into some other forums to see if I like them .

Nah, you could've clicked on any one of the last 100 pages, to find you weren't the only one.

ok, i'm giving it till this friday, and if i  still see no charge ( on my cancelled order) i'm saying i got my 6's for free... if after that they take the money out of no where it's cool, but i can always say my order was cancelled and i never got them if i want :lol:  probabably wont tho

Last edited:
#triplevictory

Got my NDC pair on 12/2/14. Opened them today. Great packaging on nikes part. excuse my sis room :lol:

i tried to focus, wanted a better lens tho. :lol: I edited them in different settings and tried to accurately rep the color as you would see them in hand since the camera sort of distorts the perspective and the angles/lighting make this shoe look different every time.

Thoughts overall:

The 2014 Jordan 6 Infrared23 is a nice sneaker. The 3m in the panels stands out when you eye them. They feel good in hand and the material is comparable to the 2012 black cement 4. The infrared23 is STRONG, as in based on your view, they do look slightly lighter than crimson red so I understand that this is like pink, orange, red and white all mixed together. When I got the yeezy foam I thought they were loud, however these 2014 are louder. Under the shadows they look more red, under the direct light they can look pinkish red. Regardless I think these are great with respect to the 91 og. Im from the 2000 and 2010 editions era, so I felt the 2000 and 2010 were more on point to what infrared should be. 2014s are a camoflauge sneaker though. The "red" goes from the light red orange pink white mixture in white lights to a coquelicot/scarlet red in shadow light.

I prefer the 2010 icy sole and soft suede touch, however yea the material on the 2010 makes it look darker than nubuck/durabuck. I almost felt like the 2014 and the 2000 nikeair 6 felt the same and almost looked the same, however the 2014 felt like it had semi harder grain and thinner/hollower. The 2014 heeltab looks slightly wider. The 2000 are softer and stuffed. Basically 2014 material is just the cost effective leather like most jordans after 2003-2005, just like the 99 nikeair IV vs the cdp IV vs the 2012.

Again Im liking the 2000 shape better than the 2010 and better than the 2014, but again the ogs say the 2014 are close to ogs. I like this shoe but if they really reproduced infrared Jordan VI for the next "remastered" retro versions, I hope they look and feel similar to the 2000. the remastered rather than the 2014 version, would be worth doubling up on in my opinion. Man if they put 3m in the 2000.......:smokin. My NDC infrared23 pair is flawless and on point though. The "remastered" infrared 6 should have the 2000 shape, og material, basically deeper infrared, retro card/pamphlet, keep the black plastic in box, og style box of course, and nike air if this was remotely possible....

2014 Jordan 6 Infrared23: 9 stars/10 stars

View media item 1293921View media item 1293929View media item 1293937View media item 1293935View media item 1293933View media item 1293932View media item 1293931View media item 1293930View media item 1293941View media item 1293943View media item 1293942View media item 1293949View media item 1293948View media item 1293946View media item 1293945View media item 1293953View media item 1293952View media item 1293951View media item 1293950

I love these, my first time owning a pair of black infrared 6s....thought about doubling up but its really pointless because I'm not even going to wear these no time soon or too often

View media item 1294079

Last edited:
This is what $185 from Nike.com gets you actually $197.20 on release day for an overhyped terrible quality shoe!! All you hype beast I don't want to hear it. JB QC sucks and even with these 2015 releases it won't be any different. Jacking the price up and ultimately it's not worth it. A billion dollar company puts out this type of quality on release day and most people don't say a word about it. I done with J's for a while.

Back
Top Bottom