Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Excellent question wtf? If someone steps on my shoe I'm raising the shoe that got stepped on brushing it against the back of my calf and keep walking never to think about it again
Your a better man than me. I don't even think if someone steps on my shoe, i just react. I remember when my girl stepped on my brand new 00 concords, i slapped her with my key chain lanyard...... and then apologized. lol. 

maybe the resellers but rich spoiled kids don't need the extra money. Rich spoiled kids just make their parents buy them the shoes.
met a kid few months back, only 12 yrs old...built multiple bots for himself. Doesn't resell, uses it for personal purchases...I was impressed.

met a kid few months back, only 12 yrs old...built multiple bots for himself. Doesn't resell, uses it for personal purchases...I was impressed.
Yea I've seen these little kids at sneakercon, they are impressive. If they hustling like that tho, chances are they aren't rich and/or spoiled.

Your a better man than me. I don't even think if someone steps on my shoe, i just react. I remember when my girl stepped on my brand new 00 concords, i slapped her with my key chain lanyard...... and then apologized. lol. 
It depends on what shoe it is.  Concords?  I'd be pissed.  But my King Prides are such tanks, it wouldn't really bother me.

U mean the pink is fine
Jus curious, how old are you? Were you looking at these in person in 1991?
Just enjoy the shoes
If you dont like it, sell it to someone who will
Or, jus return dem joints, if you can.
maybe the resellers but rich spoiled kids don't need the extra money. Rich spoiled kids just make their parents buy them the shoes.
Haha man, rich spoiled kids got allowance money on cards to cop or buy on eBay, they parents would be too slow to cop anything. They'll mess up and get em a non retro infrared Jordan, haha

Last edited:
Am i the only one who likes the infrared on these?

I would have liked them if they were red or infrared. Would have preferred closer to red but I still love them

I love 6's because of the overall shoe, not what colors on the midsole.

Those are the future Google boys, that's how early they start.
Yea I've seen these little kids at sneakercon, they are impressive. If they hustling like that tho, chances are they aren't rich and/or spoiled.
Not rich yet. Their smart *** are definitely on their way though. Because adult programmers I know make between $75 and $125 an hour. They're ahead and should be building programs that sell while they walk the street. Wish I got into that from jump.

allright fellas. I'm outta here. see you in the maroon thread
nerd.gif
 (if that ever happens)

If they were varsity red or gym red or whatever red we complain that it's not infrared... Now it's infrared and people complain it's too pink... It looks infrared to me no need to be so technical...

You either buy or not buy

If they were varsity red or gym red or whatever red we complain that it's not infrared... Now it's infrared and people complain it's too pink... It looks infrared to me no need to be so technical...

You either buy or not buy
Indeed!

I'm glad I didn't sell my white pair. I should of gotten the sport blue as well. I'll look around one day.

Back
Top Bottom