Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm not surprised at all. It just comes to a point where we have to hold companies accountable for better quality. Especially for the price consumers are charged. But we live in a day/time when these youngins riding the Jordan HYPE train each release and cop without question no matter how they look. Accountability has become lost with each generation.

I'm not surprised at all. It just comes to a point where we have to hold companies accountable for better quality. Especially for the price consumers are charged. But we live in a day/time when these youngins riding the Jordan HYPE train each release and cop without question no matter how they look. Accountability has become lost with each generation.
You want to sell me your pair for exactly what you paid for it, i'll take it off your hand since your stressing.

i didnt see official nikestore sold out tweet, just sold out on nike.com written on product page.
Ok, so bide my time and wait for that nike.com restock; but don't you think that the eBay prices are a little reaching to an extent?

i didnt see official nikestore sold out tweet, just sold out on nike.com written on product page.
Ok, so bide my time and wait for that nike.com restock; but don't you think that the eBay prices are a little reaching to an extent?

im seeing in my sizing from 270 to 399. so actually thats kinda avg for 11-12. i see prices dropping if nike does this big restock refresh and basically during around the time legend blues drop. after like maybe what 4 months from now prices are just gonna inflate gradually

cause of fees and stuff but if you go straight paypal and save maybe you can do like 240 to 250. thats pretty good

Last edited by a moderator:
 im seeing in my sizing from 270 to 399. so actually thats kinda avg for 11-12. i see prices dropping if nike does this big restock refresh and basically during around the time legend blues drop. after like maybe what 4 months from now prices are just gonna inflate gradually
$370-$380 for me being a size 12 but understandable they are going to rise after that; might miss out on the legend blues because I have no money for them so oh well.  

Anyone have that infrared 6 photoshop with the sport blue in place of the infrared? I really don't want to sesrch the last 100 pages. Would be greatly appreciated!

i saw on the bay these were going for the high. i saw a couple of bidable pair for like 260 buy now free shipping in my size. so anybody see these going down or staying in the 300 range?

wink.gif

No lie, I can respect that. Not only Js, but Nikes have been fallin off on quality for a long time, yet we still buy them because it's an addiction

^^^Those blue are real clean, I'd snap up a couple of those too. Shoulda dropped those instead of that white sport blue..

Wouldn't mind another if they really do restock.. But can't see paying over retail. Too bad I missed out on another 2 on RD, missed call on one raffle and they moved on by the time I called back & was too late for Sheikh pair by the time I found parking at the mall.. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd STRONGLY consider swapping my infrared pair for a pair of these. So, so clean.

Hoping for a restock tonight. I'll probably sleep through it again haha [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom