Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

for those that asked, my guy had his order candelled because item wasnt available...so it looks like they just oversold

Still funny to me how they didn't use durabuck after all the complaining that too place after the last release. Why wouldn't you use the cheaper synthetic material everyone actually wanted as opposed to the more expensive animal hide?

Nightwing said it was durabuck on the "2" heel portion

still no shipping info from footlocker
mean.gif
. any eu heads hmu if yours have shipped yet @ricuk @Hailstorm

They're already doing this. As you can see by no definitive drop time given. FYI just trying to help folks out.
Yea if they did but a time talk about crash i rather no time posted really, make it the hunt better then everyone just praying they will get through. 
Thanks for helping us out gotta return the favor  one day

Still funny to me how they didn't use durabuck after all the complaining that too place after the last release. Why wouldn't you use the cheaper synthetic material everyone actually wanted as opposed to the more expensive animal hide?
Durabuck is not cheap Material especially the higher grade level used on the OGs. The Durabuck used on the '99 Vs and early 2000 Blk/Infra's were also 

Durabuck but not a high grade level compared to the OG's. I wish they would've used the same material as they did on the Charcoal VII's.

just because its a synthetic blend doesnt mean that durabuck is cheaper...trust me, as someone that owned OGs, this JC Penney nubuck they are using is much cheaper than durabuck

Durabuck isn't even a blend, it's synthetic. It's considered a vegan friendly material. I don't know the actual price breakdown, but I can't imagine it being more expensive than any real leather, regardless of quality or grade. I used to think it was a blend too until I did some research.

"Nike uses its Durabuck synthetic leather, which is a urethane saturated layer of woven polyester or nylon"

"Over the years there have been a variety of alternatives to leather shoes produced for the vegetarian and vegan market including vegan microfiber which is similar to suede in appearance and pleather, Naugahyde, Durabuck, NuSuede, Hydrolite, all of which are synthetic."

Has anyone else noticed that recently nike has been delaying release when they have a restock.

Also from what Tinker himself said in an Interview, is that most of all the old (OG) materials used in the '80's, and '90's 

aren't even obtainable anymore. Most of them factories aren't even in business anymore therefore them materials can

no longer be used. 

Durabuck isn't even a blend, it's synthetic. It's considered a vegan friendly material. I don't know the actual price breakdown, but I can't imagine it being more expensive than any real leather, regardless of quality or grade. I used to think it was a blend too until I did some research.

"Nike uses its Durabuck synthetic leather, which is a urethane saturated layer of woven polyester or nylon"

"Over the years there have been a variety of alternatives to leather shoes produced for the vegetarian and vegan market including vegan microfiber which is similar to suede in appearance and pleather, Naugahyde, Durabuck, NuSuede, Hydrolite, all of which are synthetic."
Exactly, its all synthetic, almost no one in the sneaker world is using a genuine nubuck leather. 

Back
Top Bottom