Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

My cousins wife got thru on NDC and ordered the wrong size though.  Not sure how she got thru. She was on after we were.

It seems like people who were on right away at the 8 am drop were the ones that couldn't get through, we had it the worst. Those that were a little late to the party ate

It seems like people who were on right away at the 8 am drop were the ones that couldn't get through, we had it the worst. Those that were a little late to the party ate
True. I was able to grab his right size so he's good. Me on the other hand, I'm still on the hunt! I just want to get the 8 try it on then try the 7.5 and see which feels better. Its been years since I bought Js for myself.

I can't wait to get my pairs in! I know my girl will be hype when she get her's, she was so disappointed when i said i couldn't cop her size lol.

Fam this is the best, do it all the time, usually cop the GS after or while I'm getting mine, say they sold out in her size, then wait and hide them somewhere in the house, then get beat up once she finds them [emoji]128514[/emoji]

hopefully i can land a pair of these kicks today! gonna be sticking close to this thread for any updates. if anybody knows of a place around them with a 12-13 let papa know plz
niketown Las Vegas had both sizes as of last night because I bought one of each size for a couple friends maybe they'll do phone orders today

you may be right on this because i was on at 8AM sharp and couldn't get through at all but other people were able to cop who was on NDC later than me 

And FNL quick with the shipping, already in my city, but won't be delivered until Wednesday [emoji]128530[/emoji]

FTL was unbelievable easy for me. Felt like I was buying some socks. Woke up 1.5 hours later, used the link someone provided the night before for "its and giggles", got the 1 hour wait message, then it went through.

niketown Las Vegas had both sizes as of last night because I bought one of each size for a couple friends maybe they'll do phone orders today
thanks ill give them a call when i get the chance. and have to ask this question but how is the sizing on these? I've seen people say TTS but all the VIs have run .5 big imo 

thanks ill give them a call when i get the chance. and have to ask this question but how is the sizing on these? I've seen people say TTS but all the VIs have run .5 big imo 
being that I have wide feet I usually go a half size up but that's just me

Did we ever get any confirmation regarding the early production dates?
Got mine from a reputable store a week early and have the early production dates as well..

Still funny to me how they didn't use durabuck after all the complaining that too place after the last release. Why wouldn't you use the cheaper synthetic material everyone actually wanted as opposed to the more expensive animal hide?

Still funny to me how they didn't use durabuck after all the complaining that too place after the last release. Why wouldn't you use the cheaper synthetic material everyone actually wanted as opposed to the more expensive animal hide?
JB has a funny way of doing things 

That comparison link was interesting. It's pretty easy to tell the difference. The fake pair looked pretty shoddy overall as well as the 3m sections looking very weak. Anyone's pair from weekend drop fit the fake description?

This is the other link that was thrown out there yesterday.
https://www.dtlr.com/product/shoes/mens/basketball/air-jordan-6-retro/black-infrared-23.html

Both of them work.

Just a heads up it seems they're releasing a shoe every 2 hours, grey toes were at 8, wheat foams were at 10, my guess would be that the 6ixes would be last

my NDC order still scheduled for early delivery on thursday (supposed to be friday) but considering that its already relatively close to my area already im hoping that it comes in on wednesday instead.

just because its a synthetic blend doesnt mean that durabuck is cheaper...trust me, as someone that owned OGs, this JC Penney nubuck they are using is much cheaper than durabuck

Just a heads up it seems they're releasing a shoe every 2 hours, grey toes were at 8, wheat foams were at 10, my guess would be that the 6ixes would be last
We'll see what happens. They may drop something off in the next 3 mins to throw folks off.

Back
Top Bottom