Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

A moment of nostalgia, and a good look at the 3m on the O.G's (circa 91'-92' ) 2014 on the right .View media item 1282603

Is this Immature?

Really?!  Nothing like putting a GR  on ice, waiting for all the kids and cool dads to beat theirs to death, then breaking mine out 2 months later!
Them: "Wow so clean!  Did you just get those?!
Me: " Nah...been had these"  :wink:

A whole two months :lol:

Try a year or two

Last edited:
Really?!  Nothing like putting a GR  on ice, waiting for all the kids and cool dads to beat theirs to death, then breaking mine out 2 months later!
Them: "Wow so clean!  Did you just get those?!
Me: " Nah...been had these"  :wink:
I love that feeling lol. That just happened to me in September when I was rocking my crispy white infrared 6s. Employee was like wow clean kicks, u getting the blue ones?

I might wear new kicks when I get them like less than 5 times so I can get over my excitement.

Then crack them joints out 2 months later.

That black nubuck and red does something to me i gotta wear it for a week straight casually #playoff8s

2nd Restock from DTLR this morning

10:00 AM - Here is your second chance for the Nike Foamposite Wheat. Select sizes now available. #DTLR #YFYL

Last edited:
I can't wait to get my pairs in! I know my girl will be hype when she get her's, she was so disappointed when i said i couldn't cop her size lol.

I can't wait to get my pairs in! I know my girl will be hype when she get her's, she was so disappointed when i said i couldn't cop her size lol.
Same thing w/ My chick... except I had size 7 at my pad n showed her them..

Told her I couldn't grab her size... So she was extra mad seeing a GS pair in hand not her size..

and me having mine.     WOMEN!

Her pair gets here Weds and right on time for her Bday Spolied Brat! 
laugh.gif

Nike.com order will be delivered tomorrow (was supposed to be delivered Wed.) A nice surprise. Maybe some others will have early deliveries too. Might want to check.  I'm on the west coast too.

Yea mine too... Fastest ever from NDC to Bay Area Cali...

Same thing w/ My chick... except I had size 7 at my pad n showed her them..

Told her I couldn't grab her size... So she was extra mad seeing a GS pair in hand not her size..

and me having mine.     WOMEN!

Her pair gets here Weds and right on time for her Bday Spolied Brat! 
laugh.gif
Lmao! She's going to get you. I can't wait to see my husband's face on Christmas when he see's the 13's. I told him they sold out and retail would be ugly. Grabbed them off NDC the morning they came out. Took me 10 minutes. He's been whining ever since. LMAO.

hopefully i can land a pair of these kicks today! gonna be sticking close to this thread for any updates. if anybody knows of a place around them with a 12-13 let papa know plz

I've never paid resale on a pair of kicks in the 7 or so years Ive been doing this. I got through the Hype years with relative ease, and scooped pretty much anything I wanted online without too much a hassle.

I struck out on all levels last week, all channels.

Wound up paying a reseller $250 just to get it behind me. Figured retail and shipping at finishline was $210, so he didnt get me too bad.

I may be stepping back from the shoe game. This was the last pair that I desperately wanted. Unless something else catches my eye, it will be GR Nike Basketball kicks for playing in.

Its too bad things have changed so much. Bots and people scooping 15 pairs....

should've hit the line b....I carted a couple times manually. next time hmu, I can cook on these GRs lol. it's the limited stuff I strike out on
NDC was a nightmare for me. I got thru on Finishline and I hit a UK site for another pair. Good to know there are folks around willing the help.

I'm kinda hoping for a Restock also because I was only able too get a sz 11 and I need a sz 10.5. IMO VI's and VII's run big.

I haven't been in here since release day, but IMO the Nubuck material is better than the Bred IV Nubuck.

But the perforated 3M is little too much.

My cousins wife got thru on NDC and ordered the wrong size though.  Not sure how she got thru. She was on after we were.

Back
Top Bottom