Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

if you've never owned jordans why are these a "must"? just curious. 
Really like the silhouette of the shoe as well as the all black and touch of infrared. Complements a lot of the styles i typically wear.
Maybe he probably saw Kanye wearing them
shark infested waters

if you had to pick a first pair of Jordan's to buy, why not these
This tbh.

Usuall

Usually I cop online with a desktop and only tips I have for you are:

-make a twitter account (if you dont have one) and follow @nikestore

-and have your links up at least 10 minutes before they release

-click fast

Also it depends on the location if a house of hoops/fl does a raffle but the information is usually provided by footlocker.com with their launch locator 
Appreciate the info man,

I already have Nike tweets sent to my phone but I always strikeout on NDC

Do you recommend FTL over finishline, NDC, and eastbay?

I gotta work on my swiftness i suppose

Kanye is team Adidas now...if you're a true Yeezy supporter you won't be getting these. You will be saving for the Yeezi/Adidas line. In fact if you cop these it would be a slap in the face to the man himself. :wink: :tongue:

Last edited:
Kanye is team Adidas now...if you're a true Yeezy supporter you won't be getting these. You will be saving for the Yeezi/Adidas line. In fact if you cop these it would be a slap in the face to the man himself.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
haha yeah more for me

A sequel is never better than the original, but doesn't mean it's not good :pimp: had little Cesar's I feel horrible Lol.

Kanye is team Adidas now...if you're a true Yeezy supporter you won't be getting these. You will be saving for the Yeezi/Adidas line. In fact if you cop these it would be a slap in the face to the man himself. :wink: :tongue:

Damn bruh you make a good point. I never thought of it like that before. Now I'm gonna pass on these and just buy adidas from here on out.

-Said no one ever

Back
Top Bottom