Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Nike Air on the back of these will be a dream come true until I get them. I'll always feel free in them. Like I can fly.
smile.gif
Nike Air on the heel means I might have to pay reseller price for the first time...

This will be one of the toughest GR releases to cop. Especially the fact that it's around Christmas. Then you have the Columbia's in December. It's gonna be a great cold and salty winter!

Last edited:
After the Sport blue 6s my attention are on these and the columbias, I'm ready. Let's get it[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

they will seem limited, just like the 3s and 4s did
3s and 4s as in 2011 and 2012 black friday releases? Seemed limited? I walked into a Foot Locker in Jersey for the black/cement 3s and could have honestly bought up every single pair. Only people in the store aside from employees were me and my friend, at 8:45. The 4s required a bit more work but even my girl got me a "surprise" pair cause she didn't know I was getting myself a pair so I ended up with two but she bought a size 11 instead of 11.5.

These however you are definitely correct lol will definitely seem limited. Shame really.

Once I robocop these, I'll be good for the next four models of the "23rd anniversary series". Although I'm sure JB/Nike will find other ways to hurt my wallet during those 4 years.

Hope the red isn't hot pinkish like the white infrared's. They need to release the varsity red / blacks!

what time dp they normally do black friday releases? 8am friday morning ? or midnight thursday night ? stores are starting to ope earlier times so I didnt know if that would have an affect

If you want the Varsity Red/Black, then BUY THE DAMN VARSITY REDS!!!

>D

And quit bringing up the White/Infrareds.

The shade will be the same color.

:smh:
This. I sware everyone complained about the red being too dark on the varsity reds. Really couldn't tell them apart from the infrared pack unless they were in hand. Now we get a true retro and everyone complains. I'm glad we're getting these the RIGHT way. Varsity reds will be destroyed the next couple of months

:lol: we're a while away from release and ppl already complaining about the shade of red?

Back
Top Bottom