Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

lawd, those 2010's 
pimp.gif
 can't wait for later this year, it'll be my first 6 
smokin.gif
 unless the DB 6s re-release 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I always grab 2 or 3 extra pairs to look out for my people but I warned them yesterday with the carmines that I'm not going to keep going over and beyond. They need to stop being lazy. I'm copping two of these for myself period.

i have a feeling there going to butcher these so bad that youre gonna wish you coped the varsity red 6s or the infrared joints

I never put it past JB to **** up, but worse than those pairs? :lol:

I don't even know what else they could do to make that a reality.

Last edited:
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji]Leave JB alone. They'll be fine. [emoji]128532[/emoji]I hope so. Lol. I'm working on a pair of ds varsity red pair from my best friend right now. He's going threw a break up and he told me to give him whatever. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] He said I can have them for nothing but I want to give him a couple bucks. We look out for each like that.

I can not wait for these. I really like my varsity reds white and black but if they do these right they are going to be great

Last edited:
Man as soon as I copped the Carmine's, my attention went to these directly. I keep telling myself: "I'm done...."

i need these and Oreo's and my VI collection will be complete lol. 

Olympics, Carmines, Oreo's, and Black Inf ... yes

I always grab 2 or 3 extra pairs to look out for my people but I warned them yesterday with the carmines that I'm not going to keep going over and beyond. They need to stop being lazy. I'm copping two of these for myself period.

I had people ask me to get them shoes that I know weren't gonna be busy on release, telling me stuff like "I don't know how it works", "I'm gonna forget". clearly you don't really like the shoe if you're gonna forget

I promise on everything Ima be hot if they come with that black blue nubuck crap.

I don't even have it in me to get mad over it anymore :lol:

If that's what they end up releasing, it'll just be time to hit the eject button on these.

Last edited:
Tbh i have never owned jordans. However these are a must for me

Anybody have any tips in terms of acquiring the shoe? Ive been practicing on mobile but have had zero luck

Does House of Hoops/FL have raffles or can you camp out?

Back
Top Bottom