Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I never got why people get so uptight about things. Saying is this what men have become is petty. A grown man in my eyes should care less what another grown man is doing unless it's affecting him. Which in this case it's not
Why so sensitive be? If grown men should careless about what another grown man is saying or doing, why would you even respond to what I said? 

most males are not men.
You're right I digress.

Last edited:
Sigh... Indeed. Time to move on guys. The unity and fun we had will never be forgotten with the Black/Red 1s.

It's just fun :lol:

I don't know whats the butt hurt about...not like we have a flow of info coming through...maybe someone should leak a pic :nerd:

It's simple, if you don't like the pizza party talk just ignore it. There's no need to make troll posts about it. Ignore it and post about the shoes or if it bothers you that much leave the thread. It's just members having some fun, there's nothing wrong with that in my book. I like pizza.

Come on guys lets not bring this up. We just gotta move past it. I don't see a problem with the pizza stuff as long as it isn't seen on every page. We just need some more pics to get any sort of talk about the shoes going

old pic
mean.gif

It's simple, if you don't like the pizza party talk just ignore it. There's no need to make troll posts about it. Ignore it and post about the shoes or if it bothers you that much leave the thread. It's just members having some fun, there's nothing wrong with that in my book. I like pizza.

wow, Im really not one to stir the pot and go against Staff, but what you said right here is both contradictory and setting a really bad precedent

I personally don't care about all the pizza talk, but this

If you don't like the pizza party talk just ignore it.

this is a really bad idea. So every thread from now on can be corrupted into irrelevant in-jokes, and those who want to keep it on topic must "ignore" it?

And this

Ignore it and post about the shoes or if it bothers you that much leave the thread.

This is so absurd it's laughable. People talking about nonsense can post whatever they want, but people responding to the nonsense have to keep it on topic or else leave the thread?

I doubt very much that that's how Meth wants it, and its definitely not gonna contribute to a functioning and informative thread

It would be great if NTers had a sense of moderation and chill, and didn't beat every joke into the ground, but we all know how that goes...

wow, Im really not one to stir the pot and go against Staff, but what you said right here is both contradictory and setting a really bad precedent

I personally don't care about all the pizza talk, but this
this is a really bad idea. So every thread from now on can be corrupted into irrelevant in-jokes, and those who want to keep it on topic must "ignore" it?

And this
This is so absurd it's laughable. People talking about nonsense can post whatever they want, but people responding to the nonsense have to keep it on topic or else leave the thread?

I doubt very much that that's how Meth wants it, and its definitely not gonna contribute to a functioning and informative thread

It would be great if NTers had a sense of moderation and chill, and didn't beat every joke into the ground, but we all know how that goes...

I think what he was mainly trying to get across is that NT should be a place where people can have a bit of harmless fun as well. No one is getting hurt with this pizza party talk, it's only bringing good vibes in a thread that otherwise would erupt into a "Infrared shade" argument. We've barely got one picture of these, and the shoes don't drop til Black Friday.. we got a long minute to wait for these, so why not just have some friendly pizza party conversations and have some laughs? This is clearly the thread for Black Infrared VIs and eventually the pizza party will die down a little, but it's not like the pizza talk is completely stopping you or anyone else from posting about the shoes. It is possible to have two different topics going on in one thread, it happens all the time when people ask different questions or discuss something else as a conversation with another user.

Also, if Meth had a problem with it, I think he'd have been in here already removing posts and handling it.

I know what you mean about the moderation and chill aspect, but I find it funnier when it's over the top. A lot of people do. Heck, this whole pizza party thing started because in the Breaking Bad gif, he THREW THE PIZZA ON THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE. He didn't just drop it on the ground and look angry. He over did it. :lol:

Idk, I see both sides, but Niketalk should be as fun as it is serious and I don't think that the pizza party is an issue.

Unless you mad that you didn't get invited, papi? :lol:

Just a joke....

How is this irrelevant as we keep saying before

Pizza = black infrareds

the ones complaining don't even know what they're complaining about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom