Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

@PRIME  
pimp.gif
 Well said

how limited are these gonna be? if they are, do you think its a good deal to trade these with   bred 11s?

Bred 11's are one of my fav. 11's. but no way in hell im trading these for bred 11's

So.. these are too good for bred 11s, or the other way around? I barely do trades BTW, so idk

So.. these are too good for bred 11s, or the other way around? I barely do trades BTW, so idk
If you are trading for bred 11's... i would ask for some cash on top. but you could get bred 11's for these straight up.

Is only one shoe per year allowed to have the Pizza status? I know last year was the Bred's. What are some of the other Pizza shoes you guys have had in the past?

pizza-face.jpg

#Pizzaboys hold each other down, look out for each other when it comes to finding pairs even after release for decent prices.

You a hater cuz.

I'ma remember you too. If I see you out here struggling to cop a pair, you'll get no help.

You can't even get a cold slice.

Pizza-Slap-lnwjf.gif
i dont need anyones help to cop a pair. if i miss out then money saved. iight blood?

Last edited:
Why are dudes complaining about the conversation in the room five months ahead of time :lol:

Just ignore it and move on.

Only OG pizza boys will understand. The salt from the black/red 1 and royal 1 thread will resonate for years to come :lol:

I never got why people get so uptight about things. Saying is this what men have become is petty. A grown man in my eyes should care less what another grown man is doing unless it's affecting him. Which in this case it's not

Back
Top Bottom