Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

Cali was A LOT different, girls were choosing. Had a brotha ready to transfer to SDSU. Michigan is a bad spot though if you like girls in all flavas.

Cali was A LOT different, girls were choosing. Had a brotha ready to transfer to SDSU. Michigan is a bad spot though if you like girls in all flavas.

Originally Posted by G14

ALL THE ONES I KNOW WAS "BOUT DAT LIFE"

HGF
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

I don't wanna threadjack, but what about a white dude getting a black chick? Been wanting to add a little more Vitamin D to my diet if you know what I mean.

I don't wanna threadjack, but what about a white dude getting a black chick? Been wanting to add a little more Vitamin D to my diet if you know what I mean.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Ayo...

Ayo...

This should not be hard for you Black dudes.
There are white chicks who only go for black dudes. If I can spot them from a mile away so could you.

This should not be hard for you Black dudes.
There are white chicks who only go for black dudes. If I can spot them from a mile away so could you.

yea!, nah. sure don't.

don't know what you mean at all.

yea!, nah. sure don't.

don't know what you mean at all.

oh

oh

^ He means the sun that provides vitamin D. Black people are darker. Ehh.. whatever.

Anyway, obviously going to a non-HBCU is the best way to get it cracking with white girls. Too bad I went a HBCU.

However I've laid down 3 white girls, including one with a butt fatter than 95% of black women (I miss you Stacie!!!)

Just be a chill dude, and you can't have a "type". You gotta be game for any white chick 6.5/10 or better. If you start going for blue eyes, blond hair, huge rack, etc. you're going turn this into mission impossible.

^ He means the sun that provides vitamin D. Black people are darker. Ehh.. whatever.

Anyway, obviously going to a non-HBCU is the best way to get it cracking with white girls. Too bad I went a HBCU.

However I've laid down 3 white girls, including one with a butt fatter than 95% of black women (I miss you Stacie!!!)

Just be a chill dude, and you can't have a "type". You gotta be game for any white chick 6.5/10 or better. If you start going for blue eyes, blond hair, huge rack, etc. you're going turn this into mission impossible.

????? this could mean a lot of things, but you should know that dark skinned people are able to generate less vitamin D from sun exposure than lighter skinned.

Yea I know, I sound like a nerd but I couldn't resist
tired.gif

????? this could mean a lot of things, but you should know that dark skinned people are able to generate less vitamin D from sun exposure than lighter skinned.

Yea I know, I sound like a nerd but I couldn't resist
tired.gif

I had a feeling it was gonna be terrible, but whatever, let's go with the whole been in the mood to deliver some vitamin d. That sounds less homoerotic anyway.

Back
Top Bottom