Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

Originally Posted by RealPPH

Huh..I'm a white girl, so can I ask why you want to get with one SO badly?
For me at least I find white girls really attractive.  Plus most of my white female friends are fun and work hard/play hard like I do.  I've also gone to a 85-90% white school district all my life.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you didn't see the lotion post?
laugh.gif
You didn't see the links in that sig?
laugh.gif

Trollin
nerd.gif

My milk of magnesia. I wouldn't even know where to begin.
smokin.gif

My milk of magnesia. I wouldn't even know where to begin.
smokin.gif

I'm black and have only smashed white/latin girls. I grew up in the hood, highschool in the suburbs, overwhelmingly white university, law school. I've been surrounded by white chicks since I've had smashing on my mind. Maybe its just me but it seems like the average white girl comes with so much less drama than their more pigmented counterparts. And I love black girls but the bad ones just don't be feelin the kid
grin.gif

All that to say, OP its probably a matter of location. I've been in a range of settings and it seems like theres always at least a few white girls who have a STRONG taste for black guys. And I'm short/skinny so I don't fit the "big black guy" stereotype at all...they still be mirin'

I'm black and have only smashed white/latin girls. I grew up in the hood, highschool in the suburbs, overwhelmingly white university, law school. I've been surrounded by white chicks since I've had smashing on my mind. Maybe its just me but it seems like the average white girl comes with so much less drama than their more pigmented counterparts. And I love black girls but the bad ones just don't be feelin the kid
grin.gif

All that to say, OP its probably a matter of location. I've been in a range of settings and it seems like theres always at least a few white girls who have a STRONG taste for black guys. And I'm short/skinny so I don't fit the "big black guy" stereotype at all...they still be mirin'

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dunno mouse, I've "followed" blink for a few years... I believe him...

i do too...thats why i was suggesting why you wanted to cross over
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dunno mouse, I've "followed" blink for a few years... I believe him...

i do too...thats why i was suggesting why you wanted to cross over
frown.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

grin.gif

My city is 89% Black. The population of Whites are NOT the ones I'm actually interested in #Blackoak. The ones I am interested in tend to drive AROUND my city... they don't even pass through
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

My city is 89% Black. The population of Whites are NOT the ones I'm actually interested in #Blackoak. The ones I am interested in tend to drive AROUND my city... they don't even pass through
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I lived in Newark for school (
sick.gif
) so I know the feeling. You in Indy right? What's good with Bloomington
nerd.gif
I came close to going to school there....heard the white bitties run rampant

grin.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I lived in Newark for school (
sick.gif
) so I know the feeling. You in Indy right? What's good with Bloomington
nerd.gif
I came close to going to school there....heard the white bitties run rampant

if the races were changed there would be bans handed out ... absolutely ridiculous some of the stuff said lol

if the races were changed there would be bans handed out ... absolutely ridiculous some of the stuff said lol

Back
Top Bottom