Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

I don't see how you can have trouble with white girls if you're black, girls of every race want you.
For us hispanic guys its harder to get blonde white girls
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by picknroll24

I don't see how you can have trouble with white girls if you're black, girls of every race want you.
30t6p3b.gif
Lack of general exposure = low confidence
tired.gif

Originally Posted by picknroll24

30t6p3b.gif
Lack of general exposure = low confidence
tired.gif

One thing that is being understated in this thread, is actually having white friends. If possible white friends who are girls, that goes a loooooong way.
pimp.gif

One thing that is being understated in this thread, is actually having white friends. If possible white friends who are girls, that goes a loooooong way.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif

You're the closest thing to a white friend I've got - geographically, sexually (gender), and ethnically,

pimp.gif

You're the closest thing to a white friend I've got - geographically, sexually (gender), and ethnically,

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lol this dude said " I might get one for Christmas" degrading women FTW

Nah.. not really.. I got a hall pass. I was just being real.. I might actually get one for Christmas.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lol this dude said " I might get one for Christmas" degrading women FTW

Nah.. not really.. I got a hall pass. I was just being real.. I might actually get one for Christmas.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

pimp.gif

71971_151274418248649_100000982753497_246289_5786483_n.jpg

I AINT EVEN MAD
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

pimp.gif

71971_151274418248649_100000982753497_246289_5786483_n.jpg

I AINT EVEN MAD
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Really? Not hard at all, I live in CT though. Maybe it depends on your area.

Uni. of Hartford checking in
pimp.gif

Idk, I grew up in a town with 90+% white families, so white people have always embraced me. As for white girls, I do prefer them and they love me.
I really do my own thing, I'm diverse and worldly, which girls in general like.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by iBlink

I dunno what it is about em though, but I can't get enough. Especially when the spring time rolls around and they wear those shorts. 
eek.gif
It's as if. they're down for whatever. They're ditsy and !@%+ out in public, what with their constant drama ("OMG, like Taylor is such a jerk"), then they come around me and I dead that mess asap (like "Real !@%+ Amanda... I don't want to hear about that"). They get taken back and turned on. Ask them to chill and if everything goes well, you're practically guaranteed a smash on the first or second night. With none of that "I don't do that type of stuff" nonsense. The second one I got was on that swallowing steeze. The alcohol had my aim off so I shot some on her cheek. Asked if she wanted me to get her a napkin, she said (and I'll put this on everything I love) "No, I'll just rub it in like lotion"

roll.gif

roll.gif

The stigma that white girls are more down for anything, well it does seem true. Partying at the bar
pimp.gif

This one girl keeps asking me if I want to do acid though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Really? Not hard at all, I live in CT though. Maybe it depends on your area.

Uni. of Hartford checking in
pimp.gif

Idk, I grew up in a town with 90+% white families, so white people have always embraced me. As for white girls, I do prefer them and they love me.
I really do my own thing, I'm diverse and worldly, which girls in general like.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by iBlink

I dunno what it is about em though, but I can't get enough. Especially when the spring time rolls around and they wear those shorts. 
eek.gif
It's as if. they're down for whatever. They're ditsy and !@%+ out in public, what with their constant drama ("OMG, like Taylor is such a jerk"), then they come around me and I dead that mess asap (like "Real !@%+ Amanda... I don't want to hear about that"). They get taken back and turned on. Ask them to chill and if everything goes well, you're practically guaranteed a smash on the first or second night. With none of that "I don't do that type of stuff" nonsense. The second one I got was on that swallowing steeze. The alcohol had my aim off so I shot some on her cheek. Asked if she wanted me to get her a napkin, she said (and I'll put this on everything I love) "No, I'll just rub it in like lotion"

roll.gif

roll.gif

The stigma that white girls are more down for anything, well it does seem true. Partying at the bar
pimp.gif

This one girl keeps asking me if I want to do acid though
30t6p3b.gif

This advice is pretty much spot on. Being nonchalant, not trying too hard, being open to trying different things, etc... Good job #NT fam

I'm going to Ohio State for grad school this fall. OSU is known for some bad bunnies too!

pimp.gif

This advice is pretty much spot on. Being nonchalant, not trying too hard, being open to trying different things, etc... Good job #NT fam

I'm going to Ohio State for grad school this fall. OSU is known for some bad bunnies too!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RealPPH

Huh..I'm a white girl, so can I ask why you want to get with one SO badly?
For me at least I find white girls really attractive.  Plus most of my white female friends are fun and work hard/play hard like I do.  I've also gone to a 85-90% white school district all my life.

Back
Top Bottom