Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

Originally Posted by iBlink

I dunno what it is about em though, but I can't get enough. Especially when the spring time rolls around and they wear those shorts. 
eek.gif
It's as if. they're down for whatever. They're ditsy and !@%+ out in public, what with their constant drama ("OMG, like Taylor is such a jerk"), then they come around me and I dead that mess asap (like "Real !@%+ Amanda... I don't want to hear about that"). They get taken back and turned on. Ask them to chill and if everything goes well, you're practically guaranteed a smash on the first or second night. With none of that "I don't do that type of stuff" nonsense. The second one I got was on that swallowing steeze. The alcohol had my aim off so I shot some on her cheek. Asked if she wanted me to get her a napkin, she said (and I'll put this on everything I love) "No, I'll just rub it in like lotion"
Blink, my good man, I wanna be you when I grow up.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

I dunno what it is about em though, but I can't get enough. Especially when the spring time rolls around and they wear those shorts. 
eek.gif
It's as if. they're down for whatever. They're ditsy and !@%+ out in public, what with their constant drama ("OMG, like Taylor is such a jerk"), then they come around me and I dead that mess asap (like "Real !@%+ Amanda... I don't want to hear about that"). They get taken back and turned on. Ask them to chill and if everything goes well, you're practically guaranteed a smash on the first or second night. With none of that "I don't do that type of stuff" nonsense. The second one I got was on that swallowing steeze. The alcohol had my aim off so I shot some on her cheek. Asked if she wanted me to get her a napkin, she said (and I'll put this on everything I love) "No, I'll just rub it in like lotion"
That was a great night
laugh.gif

eek.gif
That was a great night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eek.gif

roll.gif

real talk, in my experience. it's just better.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eek.gif

roll.gif

real talk, in my experience. it's just better.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I STRONGLY suggest you get this done ASAP champ.  Getting with white chicks back in college was such an eye-opening experience for me back in the day.  Go to a college/university near you or hit up a local Starbucks.  You should find plenty of them there. 
Bro I passed up my opportunity this weekend. My friend-girl (that I occasionally see non-sexually from time to time when my girlfriend is pissing me off ) invited me out to Chicago to spend the night at her friend-girl's kegger. They went to a rock concert, had a tub full of 40s on ice,  and did all kinds of white people stuff I never get to experience being so deep under the hood all the time. I'm mad bitter.

I moved from Mississippi to Portland and man I never seen this many fine %*$ white girls. Try the gym, you'll get numbers like a damn phonebook

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I STRONGLY suggest you get this done ASAP champ.  Getting with white chicks back in college was such an eye-opening experience for me back in the day.  Go to a college/university near you or hit up a local Starbucks.  You should find plenty of them there. 
Bro I passed up my opportunity this weekend. My friend-girl (that I occasionally see non-sexually from time to time when my girlfriend is pissing me off ) invited me out to Chicago to spend the night at her friend-girl's kegger. They went to a rock concert, had a tub full of 40s on ice,  and did all kinds of white people stuff I never get to experience being so deep under the hood all the time. I'm mad bitter.

I moved from Mississippi to Portland and man I never seen this many fine %*$ white girls. Try the gym, you'll get numbers like a damn phonebook

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

jermz101 said:
its simple, be yourself/funny and get the number...by far the easiest
Women to deal witg...being too hood and thirsty is an easy way to lose
Bolded for emphasis.

On the flip side though, don't seem too familiar. Don't go the Carlton route and seem like you're trying to fit into their culture to the point of losing your identity.

You wanna be somewhere between ODB and Kobe Bryant. If you go the soft, R&B in the whip with the windows down route, you lose. Just think of Michael Jordan as your mentor and be in awe of your own personality swag. Don't be full of yourself, be confident and nonchalant.

NEVER come off as thirsty though. Matter fact, being disinterested will work in your favor.

But here's the key to bagging a white chick fellow black men, and this is of EXTREME importance... BE OPEN TO EATING FOOD FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES. I swear by this. Don't be that negro tombout "ugh, what's that?" White women LOVE to feel like they put you up on some kind of new food. If you get her to a point in the convo that you can talk about food, be curious about trying fondue, Thai, exotic flavors.

For you OP, take your behind off of the seat at the local wing spot and LEARN HOW TO TIP. White women gonna look at you all kind of sideways if your cheap %+# don't leave 15%.

applause1234363884-1.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

jermz101 said:
its simple, be yourself/funny and get the number...by far the easiest
Women to deal witg...being too hood and thirsty is an easy way to lose
Bolded for emphasis.

On the flip side though, don't seem too familiar. Don't go the Carlton route and seem like you're trying to fit into their culture to the point of losing your identity.

You wanna be somewhere between ODB and Kobe Bryant. If you go the soft, R&B in the whip with the windows down route, you lose. Just think of Michael Jordan as your mentor and be in awe of your own personality swag. Don't be full of yourself, be confident and nonchalant.

NEVER come off as thirsty though. Matter fact, being disinterested will work in your favor.

But here's the key to bagging a white chick fellow black men, and this is of EXTREME importance... BE OPEN TO EATING FOOD FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES. I swear by this. Don't be that negro tombout "ugh, what's that?" White women LOVE to feel like they put you up on some kind of new food. If you get her to a point in the convo that you can talk about food, be curious about trying fondue, Thai, exotic flavors.

For you OP, take your behind off of the seat at the local wing spot and LEARN HOW TO TIP. White women gonna look at you all kind of sideways if your cheap %+# don't leave 15%.

applause1234363884-1.gif

fat white chicks and black dudes go hand in hand. Should be easy money
laugh.gif

Fine white women on the other hand, you will have to put in some effort...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

laugh.gif

i dunno man, ive seen some FINE ones who got bummy $%% BFs who dont do nothing but sit on their $%%

laugh.gif

i dunno man, ive seen some FINE ones who got bummy $%% BFs who dont do nothing but sit on their $%%

Originally Posted by Pendemic

laugh.gif

a fine white chick with daddy issues = the holy grail

Originally Posted by Pendemic

laugh.gif

a fine white chick with daddy issues = the holy grail

Back
Top Bottom