Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

Originally Posted by chuck67

It's really not that hard at all brah. the thing is getting one of the non-ghetto slutty ones. The whole dressing like a G thing doesn't really appeal to them. just try to be as clean cut as possible and make em laugh. 

i cant cosign this enough...

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

its real easy Rilla just be yourself yo..not to hood...I had a bad one in Rockford cook, clean, and had some cool chill friends

!+%#% I'm jealous... straight up. You got that whole Teddy Bear Swag going for you. I'm just me. You @%+#%* been on since Ruben Studdard dropped. I can't even grow a full beard..
30t6p3b.gif
... if you ever get back in touch with shorty, bring her friends through Chase Block.  Real life.

its real easy Rilla just be yourself yo..not to hood...I had a bad one in Rockford cook, clean, and had some cool chill friends

!+%#% I'm jealous... straight up. You got that whole Teddy Bear Swag going for you. I'm just me. You @%+#%* been on since Ruben Studdard dropped. I can't even grow a full beard..
30t6p3b.gif
... if you ever get back in touch with shorty, bring her friends through Chase Block.  Real life.

I agree with the laid back method. Be interactive with the people around you if its in a social setting to come off as a cool person. That way you come off as less threatening. Also smiling helps. I smile a lot and even the older white women that have that old mindset will give in to a nice smile.

I agree with the laid back method. Be interactive with the people around you if its in a social setting to come off as a cool person. That way you come off as less threatening. Also smiling helps. I smile a lot and even the older white women that have that old mindset will give in to a nice smile.

its simple, be yourself/funny and get the number...by far the easiest
Women to deal witg...being too hood and thirsty is an easy way to lose

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
 I told pink toe where I was from she said I WILL never come to Gary...She said I heard about that city...

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
 I told pink toe where I was from she said I WILL never come to Gary...She said I heard about that city...

no disrespect but seriously they are by far the easiest females to get with.
Like barely putting forth any effort type of easy. Obviously not all of them but the majority are

no disrespect but seriously they are by far the easiest females to get with.
Like barely putting forth any effort type of easy. Obviously not all of them but the majority are

depends on if you want a classy white chick thats into blk guys or the trashy ones that are.........both are totally different from another and you cant have the same approach....

depends on if you want a classy white chick thats into blk guys or the trashy ones that are.........both are totally different from another and you cant have the same approach....

Originally Posted by jermz101

Bolded for emphasis.

On the flip side though, don't seem too familiar. Don't go the Carlton route and seem like you're trying to fit into their culture to the point of losing your identity.

You wanna be somewhere between ODB and Kobe Bryant. If you go the soft, R&B in the whip with the windows down route, you lose. Just think of Michael Jordan as your mentor and be in awe of your own personality swag. Don't be full of yourself, be confident and nonchalant.

NEVER come off as thirsty though. Matter fact, being disinterested will work in your favor.

But here's the key to bagging a white chick fellow black men, and this is of EXTREME importance... BE OPEN TO EATING FOOD FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES. I swear by this. Don't be that negro tombout "ugh, what's that?" White women LOVE to feel like they put you up on some kind of new food. If you get her to a point in the convo that you can talk about food, be curious about trying fondue, Thai, exotic flavors.

For you OP, take your behind off of the seat at the local wing spot and LEARN HOW TO TIP. White women gonna look at you all kind of sideways if your cheap %+# don't leave 15%.

Originally Posted by jermz101

Bolded for emphasis.

On the flip side though, don't seem too familiar. Don't go the Carlton route and seem like you're trying to fit into their culture to the point of losing your identity.

You wanna be somewhere between ODB and Kobe Bryant. If you go the soft, R&B in the whip with the windows down route, you lose. Just think of Michael Jordan as your mentor and be in awe of your own personality swag. Don't be full of yourself, be confident and nonchalant.

NEVER come off as thirsty though. Matter fact, being disinterested will work in your favor.

But here's the key to bagging a white chick fellow black men, and this is of EXTREME importance... BE OPEN TO EATING FOOD FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES. I swear by this. Don't be that negro tombout "ugh, what's that?" White women LOVE to feel like they put you up on some kind of new food. If you get her to a point in the convo that you can talk about food, be curious about trying fondue, Thai, exotic flavors.

For you OP, take your behind off of the seat at the local wing spot and LEARN HOW TO TIP. White women gonna look at you all kind of sideways if your cheap %+# don't leave 15%.

Back
Top Bottom