Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

I had a feeling it was gonna be terrible, but whatever, let's go with the whole been in the mood to deliver some vitamin d. That sounds less homoerotic anyway.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I had a feeling it was gonna be terrible, but whatever, let's go with the whole been in the mood to deliver some vitamin d. That sounds less homoerotic anyway.
I've been getting love from Black chicks ever since I was a youngin. Truthfully, I can't tell you why but I do like darker skinned girls so it's been a blessing. 
laugh.gif

I've been getting love from Black chicks ever since I was a youngin. Truthfully, I can't tell you why but I do like darker skinned girls so it's been a blessing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

Just when I thought NT was falling off, this thread saves it. lol...so much random things going on in here.

Just when I thought NT was falling off, this thread saves it. lol...so much random things going on in here.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

Slim black chicks ala Kelly Rowland are my kryptonite. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

That should be no problem getting at. Most brothers like their women a little thicker than that, so white guys should be able to swoop in on those chicks.

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

That should be no problem getting at. Most brothers like their women a little thicker than that, so white guys should be able to swoop in on those chicks.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Exactly. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Exactly. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

my type of black women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

my type of black women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Bruhhhh. I lose it over these types. 

laugh.gif

darker skin you say?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Bruhhhh. I lose it over these types. 

dug out dozens... their bodies are ready. trust . its their fantasy to do some freaky @$%* with a black man before they leave hs/college haha

Macys changing room
pimp.gif

6th floor engineering bldg hidden stairwell after hours
pimp.gif

dug out dozens... their bodies are ready. trust . its their fantasy to do some freaky @$%* with a black man before they leave hs/college haha

Macys changing room
pimp.gif

6th floor engineering bldg hidden stairwell after hours
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom