Black guy hair cuts

Is something wrong with that cut cuz it look clean

And why Ya hiding ya face n ****
laugh.gif
Nah b, he just messed up the Khaled pose...

You mean an unkept fro with a line up? ***** that's the ICE CITY I was rocking that in 2000. 

Last edited:
Damn y'all ****** hair grow fast as the **** if that's a one month fro.

But yea I want that 2000 icy city for.

I may keep my hair growing and get that D.Rose
I'm thinking about doing the same.

I've had my Hair pretty high on top, but I've been getting the Sides & Back faded since Day 1... might try just the All-Around Fro look for once.

And I've seen D.Rose's hair up close in one of the USAB Vids... he definitely did something to it. Twist out or something... looks a little more defined from the Top.

Not a Bad Look at all, IMO... Be Proud of Your Natural Kinks. 

Lol at barber prices in here...

I paid 20 in boston a couple times and was pissed off...

I can get the sharpest shape up for 8-10 dollars and a cut for 10 dollars more...

I aint throwing no more than a 2 dollar tip .. im loyal to my barber so its all good...

I learned how to cut my hair in the military so when i want to save 20 dollars for a dub of kush its 20 dollars well saved... i might not get that razor line up but my skills keep my line fresh with the t liner

Do Target/Walmart and places like that sell these curl sponge things or do I need to go to a beauty supply store to get them? Have had the S-curl in the past, but not wanting to go that harsh chemical wise this time when growing my hair out.

^^ To my knowledge the nudred sponge isn't in any major retailers yet, you'd have to order online or see if a barbershop/salon near you carries them

http://www.nudred.com/where-to-buy-nudred/

Ppl have also been just buying regular sponges & cutting/burning holes into them to get the same effect since the nudred is kinda expensive for what it is.

Yea Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc sell those sponges. But i had to do away with them because they started to leave little flakes in my hair after about 2 weeks. Copped the Nurdred...no problems since 
pimp.gif

How do I get the D Rose texture though.

Even when I grow it out my hair isn't really kinky.

Or should I not pick it out?

Is there a cheaper alternative for the nudred? I don't really have the time or patience to make my own. I thought I saw a alternative before from some bigcartel shop but I cannot find the post any more.

How do I get the D Rose texture though.
Even when I grow it out my hair isn't really kinky.
Or should I not pick it out?

Doesn't really look textured at all, just nappy really or don't style it. The man natural look I guess.

Back
Top Bottom