Black guy hair cuts

When I was rocking the curly fro my go to was Elasta QP. A female put me onto it but it works like a charm. Doesn't make your hair hard or flake whatsoever. Soft Curls that last for a few days. It's in Sally's for like 4 bucks and one bottle will last for a good while. 

Dont touch your hair
laugh.gif
its basically naps, all you need is conditioner but everyones texture is different
Thats def not 1 month of hair ,, that **** is matted down & its still an afro, imagine if he picked it out
lol i had a kid come at me and wanted me to cut/give him a nappy temp and was asking me how do you get your hair to nap up...... i mean i could possibly understannd the question....but not when it comes from a black guy. Im like really you dont know how naps is formed..... 

Doesn't really look textured at all, just nappy really or don't style it. The man natural look I guess.
Huh? ALL HAIR has a "Texture" to it... 

I think Rose did something to his hair, atleast a little twisting, but for him I think it's mostly his Natural Kink. He's been rocking it for the last year, so def. keeps it maintained.

@AaliSupreme If your hair doesn't naturally kink up like that, then the easiest way to get it:

- Twisting it up as if you were starting Locks/Dreads (My sister uses Gel & Water to keep the hold)

- Let it Sit Overnight and then Comb it out, but just Underneath at the Roots, not all the way through.

- Then just let it chill and rock it that way.

The Look can last about a week before you need re-twisting, but maybe more than that... it just depends how you wash your hair. If you comb through it while you wash, then it's gonna come out, but if you just massage and let the shampoo/conditioner do the work, then it can last a good while.

laugh.gif

Rose's fro is trash and unkempt
You can say the Fro is trash... that's your opinion. But how would you know it's Unkept???

I never understood how if somebody let's their Hair grow out naturally, the same way someone with Thinner/Wavier Hair would, it's Unkept if they don't have it COMBED OUT Everyday, but not the case for the latter.

If you're Washing It and Getting it Cut and Maintained... that's Keeping it Kept, IMO.

Negros still afraid to wear their Hair naturally, bc the word "Nappy" still has that Negative Stigma to it. 
mean.gif

Ahh my fault man Qt is a rapper that blew up on MySpace now is in high circles..thought u were speaking on him

Back
Top Bottom