Black guy hair cuts

need a quick moisterizer for curls b. 

cantu_shearbutter_shine_hold_mist.jpg

I'm gonna try that oil sheen EDW posted earlier sometime soon

:x @ those haircuts on the last page.

Two days ago I finally gave an attempt at cutting my own hair. It was EHHH, doesnt look anything close to how I thought it would look. Any of you guys have Youtube Videos/Websites that you read for tips and the like? 

No pics though, you guys are wolves in here :lol:

Also, can anyone comment on black barbers cutting brown people's hair.  I've never went to a black barber and was debating on going to one as I want to get a combover fade 

Lol yea.. you know South Asian 
Read the thread title
roll.gif

Also, can anyone comment on black barbers cutting brown people's hair.  I've never went to a black barber and was debating on going to one as I want to get a combover fade 
http://niketalk.com/t/596451/modern-men-haircuts/0_20
Bounce.

Read the thread title
roll.gif
Lol I did, guess I'm not allowed 
tired.gif
Just caught up on this…..

Qtavo.gif

BRUH. :x :x :x

I ain't Never seen Nothing THIS BAD. And the Barber's taking Pics like they just did the dam thang! LOLOL

Salute to @wackbarbersonblast, but they need to start Name-Dropping and really putting these cats on Front Street.

I mean, my man's at the bottom is crying dawg. :smh:

SON!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow:

OMFG!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol. I get Russel Wilson, Kid Cudi if my hair is short, Hodgy Beats if my hair is short, Paul George, and any brown skinned celebrity with a large nose
thats real

i get most guys who squint hard when they smile, its cool when chicks say usher/tyson, but when someone mentions a wayan and then everybody look at me like

all sexy i might have had go out the window lol

But forreal, don't listen to some of these cats... ANY Black/Brown/Barbers of Color who have their License from an accredited Barber School knows how to give you the Cut you want, no matter the Hair Texture or Style. :wink:

are u serious? like a CPA for gair,.or ASE certified? lol

lol at brown people talk.

are u serious? like a CPA for gair,.or ASE certified? lol
Yes, I'm serious. Not talking about any specific certification mumbo jumbo... just saying that a Good Barber who's went to a Pretty Good School has most likely had Extensive Training in a Myriad of Hair Types and should be able to pull off those Cuts without any problems.

Of course, all-around... one would probably want to go to someone who works with their type of Hair much more often, than someone who doesn't. 
wink.gif

So I got a hi-top fade currently.... Now, I wanna get the Shawn Wayans. The twisties on top with the fade. How do I go about getting this?

I used to rock the shawn wayans look haha if you want the twists on top you will want to go to a hair salon or find someone who can twist it for you. But do the fade first on the sides and back then twist the top.

So I have an appointment Thursday morning to get the twisties. Anything specific I ask them so I can have the "Shawn Wayans" twisties? Carribean lady was gonna charge me $100 to start. Called the African salon and they said $50 to start.

Back
Top Bottom