Black guy hair cuts

This what @ICE CITY FC going to look like
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I wanna try it but it's one of those decisions there's no coming back from. If I do it now I could probably be spinnin again by summer though. 

I was curious what actual responses would be to it in here, guess no one liked it

yall just discovering nudred? You can also use a microfiber cloth in the shower to achieve the same effect

LL

anyone? im lookin to hit the shop within a week. wanna know what this is...
just take the pic to your barber..thats what i did. They might question how the back looks like...to me i think its squared.

yea it looks like webber got a taper / low fade with a number 1 and got hit with a number 2 off da top. the guy who did this is marcus harvey..barber/comedian. based out of atlanta. the prices are off the wall tho lol. i had a classmate from college who would do work with the clippers for like dumb cheap. 7 cash.

anyways it looks like some type of 1 and 2 combo. ill see what i can get tmrw.

Fellas I just moved to the Atlanta area. I need some help locating any good barbershops. Thanks in advance..

if i wasnt receding bruh i'd be flourishing. been rocking the john legend wave the past year+
definitely going to walmart when i get off

^ Did u get the cut?

lol nah...went to the shop early before my barber got in and ended up grabbing another dude...bad move :lol: :smh: turns out the guy that did cwebb's hair is a EXPENSIVE barber out of ATL and comedian.

random...anyone know of a good barber in boston? and i mean a GOOD barber. keeps his tools clean and is nice with the fades and lines...

Man im using this tropic jamaican castor oil to help hair growth. Im not sure if im applying it right but it doesnt eem look like that ish is working. Help bruhs?

Fellas I just moved to the Atlanta area. I need some help locating any good barbershops. Thanks in advance..
Hit up my man Alex or Dan over at Exodus barbershop on memorial.

Or my man Will at profreshional cuts on Howell mill right across from the walmart. He's white but dont let that deter u. He's ILL with the clippers.

Last edited:
Trying to grow out my hair for this type of look.. I have the natural curls and hair to do it just have to take care of my hair to fully achieve it

I been going with a 2 on top with a 1 faded taper on the side. Sometimes i have the barber do a fauxhawk but it depends on if its the good barber in there or the rookie guy. Rookie guy, I'll just ask for a 1 all around

I got mine at the beauty supply shop. They had it up front tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom