Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

yall really cant expect to get top notch quality for $200 :lol:

Meh...BB had the Toshiba 49" 4K w/ chromcast built in for $200, multiple reviews averaged 4 out of 5 stars. it was a doorbuster deal and they gave out tickets prior to opening thursday.

Last edited:
Meh...BB had the Toshiba 49" 4K w/ chromcast built in for $200, multiple reviews averaged 4 out of 5 stars. it was a doorbuster deal and they gave out tickets prior to opening thursday.
Damn. I would've bought that one

Copped a MacBook Air 128gb and Surface Pro 4 (m3) at BB. It's for the lady but not sure which one to keep. Copped a new iPad Air 2 for myself.

Did anyone get anything besides video games/console, TV, or headphones? Wasn't really in the market for those things so I just scooped up some detail brushes and microfiber cloths to keep the whip clean.

I was extremely tempted by this TV at $350... Vizio 4K 50"...

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/50-uhd-smart-60hz-4-hdmi-wifi/prod20592094

In case you didn't know, that's technically not a TV. It doesn't have a tuner so you can only watch shows via the included apps, roku, hulu, netflix, etc. And you have to use your phone as the remote. It's made for those who have "cut the cord" from cable providers like Time Warner & DirecTV.

Well **** :lol:... I would have been fine but still :x...

Did anyone get anything besides video games/console, TV, or headphones? Wasn't really in the market for those things so I just scooped up some detail brushes and microfiber cloths to keep the whip clean.

I bought some clothes from RL for 60% off, got a polar watch to track my HR and calories burned at the gym, and I bought a handheld vacuum for my car

I want this but it's not included in the sale. I won't wear it enough to drop $125 on it but for half off id cop in an instant

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=3533890220005&cid=1062275

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone has kids or likes playing Disney Infinity themselves, but the starter kit for Disney Infinity 3.0 (Star Wars version of the game) is $10 today at Toys R' Us. Used to be $65.

All playsets (extra missions with new characters) are $10.

Individual characters are buy 1, get 3 free. My kids got all of this for $65 and saved $195. 14 Characters and 3 playsets total.

View media item 2241390View media item 2241392View media item 2241393View media item 2241394View media item 2241395View media item 2241396View media item 2241397View media item 2241398View media item 2241399View media item 2241400
View media item 2241412

Last edited:
I think you're a little more happier about those then they are 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Damn i forgot to check autogeek for their deals this black friday.

Damn i forgot to check autogeek for their deals this black friday.

They got 20% off free ship until the end of the day today. Good deal considering they rarely bundle the % off and free ship together

Last edited:

I bought some clothes from RL for 60% off, got a polar watch to track my HR and calories burned at the gym, and I bought a handheld vacuum for my car

I want this but it's not included in the sale. I won't wear it enough to drop $125 on it but for half off id cop in an instant

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=3533890220005&cid=1062275

Dang I missed out on RL :frown: only got a few things from the banana republic outlet site

Strolled into Walmart last night and they still had most of the "doorbusters", even tvs, on the floor. Samsungs, Hisense, etc of all sizes. People wising up to these "deals" and/or actually being smart and happy with what they got.

That said, grabbed a couple Amazon products that are on sale as gifts. F the crowds

Brolic, aren't they canceling that Disney Infinity thing? Think that's why they're trying to clear it out. Still good deal if you're hella into that stuff lol

Last edited:
Yeah, they shut the online stuff down in September, but the offline gameplay still works and with the little birthday money my girls had, this was the most bang for their buck and will keep them busy all weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom