Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Bought my girl a Sharp 40 Inch smart TV for Christmas from Best Buy for 150.00. She called me about 20 minutes after I purchased it saying "Guess what?! I just bought myself a Sharp 40 inch smart TV from Best Buy for 150!!!" :stoneface:

refund it and dont tell her you just saved yourself 150 :lol:

Order tires on discounttiredirect then they emailed me saying the tires I want it was not available in their warehouse. Then why the hell did advertise it SMH I just need a good set of all seasons

Order tires on discounttiredirect then they emailed me saying the tires I want it was not available in their warehouse. Then why the hell did advertise it SMH I just need a good set of all seasons
Bro I need tires too and I didn't see any good deals on the top tier brands

Bought my girl a Sharp 40 Inch smart TV for Christmas from Best Buy for 150.00. She called me about 20 minutes after I purchased it saying "Guess what?! I just bought myself a Sharp 40 inch smart TV from Best Buy for 150!!!" :stoneface:

Aww how cute. His and hers sharp $150 40".

Lol jk. You can't be mad at that. It makes for a good laugh.

Bro I need tires too and I didn't see any good deals on the top tier brands

Not sure which brands you're impartial to but I have a 328xi and I'm on my second set of Continental extreme contact DWS and have no compaints... I buy them from Sears, pay $20-25 each for an indy shop to mount and balance, done deal.

http://m.sears.com/extreme-contact-dws-205-55zr16-all-season/p-09544781000P

Last edited:
I ended up complaining then they had to special order the tires i wanted along with applying the rebate at that time given. I got a set of General Altimax Rt43. I was looking into the Conti DWS but i didnt wanna dish out that much dough, although they are great tires from what my friends told me

Back
Top Bottom