Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

did all my shopping on amazon prime.... not about to go in these stores, I hate crowds.  Some of the shipping arrival times for some of these bf deals are crazy....I need my stuff now not Dec 10.

lines weren't actually bad today, like the store was crowded but every store i went to had every register staffed

gamestop took the longest because they do the trades and people not knowing what they want

i forgot i wanted naruto for xbox 1 about to get it off bestbuy.com since none are in store

65" 4K Samsung TV sold out on Prime Early Access damn near immediately 
mean.gif

Feels like im back in 2013 trying to cop a quickstrike.

Last edited:
If this thread isn't flooded with videos of middle aged fisticuffs, stampeding, and absolute disregard for chivalry then BF has indeed fallen off.
Traffic was BANANAS around the mall (Roosevelt Field). I mean, BA-NA-NAS.

So I went to Barnes & Noble and it was easy peasy in there.

Surprisingly, the TRU parking lot was calm as well.

I don't know about any fights or anything, but I DO know that a lot of these stores had slightly better deals in the weeks prior to BF.

I mean, look at most of the recent posts. It's mostly cats catching video game deals. :\

Last edited:
Only went out to get the LG Tone Pros for $30 from Walmart last night. Things have definitely died off, went there around 2p today to grab some coolant for the car and they still had a lot left, plus TVs. Stuff is usually gone within an hour.

Only was tryna score a nice phone for under $150. Got the Moto G4 and a case for under $150 without leavin the brib. Mission accomplished

Got a XB1 non S with Forza 6 and Horizon 2 at Microsoft store for $199... I've been wanting a XB1 for a while now strictly because if Forza... It's a game I've missed very much having only a PS4... I would have got the S, but I had absolutely no desire for any bundled games it came with... It was only $50 more, honestly didn't seem worth it to more pretty much only getting it for Forza likely :lol:...

If your mall has alot of outlets(Sawgrass), it was packed
Gamestop in the mall so small they had a line outside while ppl was browsing inside :lol:

I thought I was the only one :lol:

Bought the Xbox S strictly cause I wanted to get 2K for $30

Cheesecake Factory gift with 2 free slices of cheesecake. That was my biggest purchase this Black Friday

Back
Top Bottom