Black Culture Discussion Thread

Been reading Black Labor white wealth all day and the demonic nature of the white man throughout history is almost mindboggling. The lengths they went through to keep the black man as a permanent underclass is.... You have to read it for yourselves. Please purchase if you can

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dude following me from thread to thread ANGRY

and my avy? What's wrong with my avy sir...enlighten me you exquisite white male

Although it would be dope to see Idris Alba in that type of role, unfortunately him being 007 was only an internet rumor.

I'd much rather him star in a all black produced epic about the Moorish invasion of Europe in 711CE.

I would also love to see a film produced about the Haitian Revolution staring Don Cheedle or even a movie produced about the real Ramses fighting off the Hittites. So many stories to be told. I wish we had more movers and shakers in the industry with the resources to make these types of films.

Blade and Blade 2 were two of the dopest comic book movies out a few years ago. More of those types of films would be much appreciated. Hopefully the "Black Panther" flick delivers.

^^^ Apparently leaked emails from Sony are saying that some execs over there think he would be perfect for the role.

Although it would be dope to see Idris Alba in that type of role, unfortunately him being 007 was only an internet rumor.

I'd much rather him star in a all black produced epic about the Moorish invasion of Europe in 711CE.

I would also love to see a film produced about the Haitian Revolution staring Don Cheedle or even a movie produced about the real Ramses fighting off the Hittites. So many stories to be told. I wish we had more movers and shakers in the industry with the resources to make these types of films.

Blade and Blade 2 were two of the dopest comic book movies out a few years ago. More of those types of films would be much appreciated. Hopefully the "Black Panther" flick delivers.
I'd rather see him as the lead in a majority white cast those.

mann that could be your mil ticket.....talk to some people about it

Azalea banks is an idiot...and she's a terrible rapper. I feel the same way about iggy azalea.

My vent/rant...still on topic tho, sorta.

So my cousin is somewhat of an example of the issue I have with "new blacks". He grew up in B-More, DC, and Detroit so he's never had a lack of black people around him. He ended up going to a PWI (scholarship) and I'm not sure his mindset has been the same since. He's thirty now, has a very successful business (7 figures successful) in LA, but has zero black employees out of about 40 or so.

Now, before everybodys flames me, hear me out. I don't think every black person has a responsibility to hire an all black staff and have a mural of Malcolm in the hallway. But it's really hard for me to believe that in a city like LA there are NO qualified African-Americans who've applied/interviewed. I feel like a lot of young sucessful black people have lost that sense of community. Not that anybody should be gifted something because y'all are the same race, but knowing the discrimation that exists in a lot of majority owned companies, maybe put a little extra effort out there to hire ppl who've been through a similar struggle that you have.

Maybe I'm too idealistic, but it just seems like our individual sucesses aren't nearly as important as a whole if we don't help the next generation as well.

End rant.

I don't believe in the concept of heaven or hell but I always felt if there was a heaven, law abiding black people would get an automatic pass into it
laugh.gif

Idris Elba as bond would be too smooth but you damn know for sure no white man would let that movie be made. They don't want to lose their wives,mothers and daughters to the dark side

Another thing people like to joke about is black people naming their kids shaniqua, laquisha, tayquan etc. I thought is was funny too and couldn't understand why people would do that. But as I got older and studied more about black plight it all made perfect sense to me. These people were treated as subhuman and unequal. In a way it was their way of saying if you can't accept us for who we and still discriminate against us in employment, housing, monetary loans etc when we meet the requirements, why should we conform to your naming conventions? So in a way it's like a middle finger to white america

Friggin black hip hop artists are silent on many social issues affecting black people. Usually they only hop on the issue that gets the most media attention at the time. I'd be impressed if Rick Ross did a whole segment about obesity, heart disease and diabetes in the black community....something that kills far more blacks than violence.

Maybe he has, that's why he lost weight?
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Friggin black hip hop artists are silent on many social issues affecting black people. Usually they only hop on the issue that gets the most media attention at the time. I'd be impressed if Rick Ross did a whole segment about obesity, heart disease and diabetes in the black community....something that kills far more blacks than violence.

Maybe he has, that's why he lost weight?
nerd.gif
It helps me to remember that those same artist were at one point in time that annoying friend asking you to listen to their new mixtape.

That throws most of my expectations straight out the window.

Another thing people like to joke about is black people naming their kids shaniqua, laquisha, tayquan etc. I thought is was funny too and couldn't understand why people would do that. But as I got older and studied more about black plight it all made perfect sense to me. These people were treated as subhuman and unequal. In a way it was their way of saying if you can't accept us for who we and still discriminate against us in employment, housing, monetary loans etc when we meet the requirements, why should we conform to your naming conventions? So in a way it's like a middle finger to white america

There's a black woman at my job named Shanekwa she's a president racking in over 100k a year :nthat:

Last edited:
I don't believe in the concept of heaven or hell but I always felt if there was a heaven, law abiding black people would get an automatic pass into it :lol:

Idris Elba as bond would be too smooth but you damn know for sure no white man would let that movie be made. They don't want to lose their wives,mothers and daughters to the dark side

Idris cool, he was aiight in mandea imo because he looks nothin like him lol...but if they make a mansa musa movie he should get that role off top

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom