Black/Cactus Penny Foams

penny-1.jpg
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

^^ Not sure I like pre yellowed soles.
You will always be young as long as you have more shoes in your closet than candles on your cake.

^^co-sign on that...i usually welcome his information
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Right-click, save as...

Those blow the black and bred foams out of the water.
Love is...23 years in the making

^ yup. As of right now with that dry pic, the red bottoms look better for the time being.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

I'm still hoping they look like the pics on page one
TEAMNEWORLEANS​
I'm a Hornets and Saints fan,yea we losing but I can make it through a storm

^^^man...i love the voltages, but if the "cacuts" come out like that, i won't lose any sleep over the voltages.
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

i can't wait until we see the actual sneakers releasing. in a way i hope they turn out bad since i just dropped 195 flat on my black/reds and its almost xmas

^^^ those do look transparent if you look closely

i wish they could add the big yellow check

NIKE, PLEASE DONT DISAPPOINT ME!!!!!!

i hope we're "CLEAR"
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

I hope they look close to the samples.

But these are just gonna look mostly regular compared to the RED/FOAMS. Nothing beats it like the PENNYs though. Those are money and all these other are consolidation prizes for peeps.
-----
It is harsh !

^^^ That pic doesn't look anything like the sample to me ... I truly hope the sample is more accurate b/c if it looks like that pic I'm gonna have to pass like I did on the red foams. Even still, that pic looks better than the red foams imo.

The least Rock could do is send someone the pics. That way no one would even know he leaked them. But where is he? No where to be found. Dont get me wrong I dont have anything against him. I just dont believe him.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

ehh. i want them but from that picture up above it looks more yellow than cactus. i shall wait and see with great anticipation

He's nowhere to be found because he's busy working. Rockdeep wouldn't come on NT to lie about information, you can pretty much trust what he says.

Quote:
The least Rock could do is send someone the pics

He doesn't owe you or NT anything.

Why does NT deserve pics?
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

Back
Top Bottom