Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

In VA it does. a couple lawyers on another forum looked into it already. got his address and all
eek.gif
But now that the dudes are CA and FL residents cant they file charges in those states under those laws? (im not a lawyer so I dont know)
Not where the murder took place.

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

When did the white guy say BLACK MAN KILL THE OTHER BLACK MAN!! I may have missed that. The Fame=racist.
laugh.gif

Ahhh you caught me.

SMH @ the black belt. The mental dude obviously gave up towards the end but he kept going. Shameless act
smh.gif

Smh...Dudes skull prolly got cracked after those stomps and prolly had some internal bleedings, Dont even think he could have survived that without imediatecare.. Smfh

watched it again..

what knocked him out was him hitting the pole so hard... black belt didnt stop...

Originally Posted by scribble253

What country did this happen in?
America.
Everytime I see this thread I get pissed.
There was no need in taking that mans life.
Kicking the guy in the head until it started leaking then kicking him some more.
Using this guy as a show and laughing and bragging about it even pushing him back into the fight
after he obviously wanted out.
And on top of it all this guy was mentally ill.
The law doesnt have to bring justice for this.
Those guys have it coming in life if it already hasnt happened.

Lord forgive me
tired.gif
but these people deserve to be dealt with Hostel style.

I can only imagine the things they might have done while serving in the marines.

Both Mr. Blythe and the guy who did the work are sick, nor do they have a genuine understanding of what it means to be a black belt. Best believe there havebeen crazies who have showed up to my Karate teacher's Dojo, but the last thing on his mind was to react violently.

I didnt watch the video but if the guys doing the beating are in the military theres no statute of limitations on them. Military justice is a whhhoooooledifferent ballgame.

I didnt watch this, and by the comments i wont. But by some of the descriptions, SHAME

Wow someone is gonna take this up and prosecute right? you can't just %*%@*@! get away with murder.

Back
Top Bottom