Bill O'Reilly gets OWNED

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Tiller was performing these Late-Term abortions electively.

A doctor, who is the head psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins University concluded that Dr. Tiller's reasons were "trivial" an it was reported that one woman had an abortion to attend some sort of concert.

Tiller has openly admitted that he did abortions for "occupational issues" and "financial issues". Exact quote from his video he made in 2001.

There may be some issues of poverty such as homelessness. You may have some occupational issues. You may have some financial issues.

You sure about this part? It sounds like he's talking about the women he sees as patients, saying there could be financial issues with them i.e.they're inability to afford the procedure. I'm not disagreeing with you, I don't know much about this guy, but that quote was provided with zerocontext and it is unclear exactly whom or what he is referring to.

She went in on Poppa Bear
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Boy, I can't wait for TBONE to come in here and set you guys straight with some ratings numbers. He'll sure show you!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son live and die Fox's ratings.

You could have a debate about Reagan being an overrated President and son willl bust outta no where with his Fox News ratings.

TBONE, what is it like to live in that fantasy world of yours where you are always right because your mind is so closed that you can't even see theobvious?
I have nothing against republicans in general, and hate plenty of democrats too, but it is pretty obvious that the reason the GOP went out is because ofradicals like O'Reilly/Cheney/Rummy/etc. now they are just flailing, and it's no ones fault but their own.

[h3][/h3]
yea, we do. bill oreilly is nuts
[h3]Props for being ashamed of O'reilly he is a joke. He is always complaining about the hate coming fromthe left-wing but completely ignored the guy who shot up the Holocaust museum because he was a right-winger. Liberals like Olbermann do same thing though so Iguess its partisan protocol.
[/h3][h3]Bill O'Rilley got owned?!?![/h3]
You serious??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That lady was a complete moron.
I was laughing the whole time.... she looked ******ed.

For someone who goes to a top 40 school and has an intellect superior to everyone on NT that was a pathetic argument. "She looked ******ed" really?

Of course Fox News ratings are high, they control like most of middle America which is alot of damn people. Plus, all the obese @$#%%$@!!%++% out thereprobably count for 2 viewers per person.

Anyway, late term abortions are not done because the baby is gonna come out with some kind of abnormality. That might be one reason, but it really is not themain one. Most of the time late-term abortions take place when the mother is in a hostile life situation or is too young to understand. This isn't a casewhere 85% of the patients are just like %%@+ it i dont want this baby no more! There is alot more to the discussion then the media wants you to think.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

eyes.gif
, a rush fan, who woulda thunk it?

laugh.gif
@pelosi as hateful as bill and rush....
i support rush for obvious reasons ... dfreedom of speech and conservative beliefs ... all that crazy %!*% he does for "shock" value is just that and i take it for what it is ... same thing those "shock" democrats do ...

as for pelosi ... smh, have you ever heard some of the %!*% that $%$+* says?
laugh.gif
did she ever argue that someone isn't able to do their job because of their race?

no?

didn't think so.

rush=most despicable human

so OF COURSE you're his fan and will defend him..

OF COURSE!

roll.gif

conservative views?

roll.gif

what's sad and sick is, 90 percent of you conservatives proudly support him being the voice of your party...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and you wonder why the rest of the world thinks you're bigoted racists?

yahoo answers:

"Help, i'm a rush limbaugh fan. I only like him because of his conservative views, not the shock stuff he says, even though i condone it, cause hey,it doesn't bother ME. Lately, people have been labeling me a bigot and a racist, and i'm not, i just enjoy listening to hatred and bigotry on theradio.....what should i do?!?!?!?!?"

roll.gif

A doctor, who is the head psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins University concluded that Dr. Tiller's reasons were "trivial" an it was reported that one woman had an abortion to attend some sort of concert.

Tiller has openly admitted that he did abortions for "occupational issues" and "financial issues". Exact quote from his video he made in 2001.

There may be some issues of poverty such as homelessness. You may have some occupational issues. You may have some financial issues.

A women who you use work in his office said this...

"I was required to falsify the medical records. But not just that, related to that, I was required to lie to the women over the phone. And the way he'd explain it to me was, without coming right out and saying it, these are really third trimester abortions, but we're going to tell them they're only in the second trimester

Um, yeah. Falsifying medical records is illegal. Tiller was investigated for a long time, the only reason why the guy got office was because Kathleen Sebilius was the Gov. of that state who approved and turned the cheek, why?� Well, Dr. Tiller was a high contributor to her Gov. campaign. Disgusting.

That woman in the interviewed had no idea she was talking about, she isnt a health professional she cant see those medical records. What's funny is that was only the second part of the interview.

so you're justifying his cold-blooded murder?

roll.gif

CONSERVATIVES WIN AGAIN!

(i like how all of you people are so ridiculous, you take it upon yourself to judge people.....not only that, but justify wrongdoings with quotes andparagraphs of texts written by other nutjobs like yourself....he was murdered...period. it was wrong...no information you're going to post will changethose facts.)

p.s. i dunno why you nutjobs are up-in-arms, anyway.....i mean, it's not like he was aborting kittens...
eyes.gif

When he dies I will have the party of my dreams.. live out the Big Pimpin Video... I will spill bottles of Cristal on bikini clad girls in a jacuzzi... Icannot wait for the day... I hate this guy... a lot

"I was required to falsify the medical records. But not just that, related to that, I was required to lie to the women over the phone. And the way he'd explain it to me was, without coming right out and saying it, these are really third trimester abortions, but we're going to tell them they're only in the second trimester

Um, yeah. Falsifying medical records is illegal. Tiller was investigated for a long time, the only reason why the guy got office was because Kathleen Sebilius was the Gov. of that state who approved and turned the cheek, why?� Well, Dr. Tiller was a high contributor to her Gov. campaign. Disgusting.

That woman in the interviewed had no idea she was talking about, she isnt a health professional she cant see those medical records. What's funny is that was only the second part of the interview.

roll.gif

CONSERVATIVES WIN AGAIN!

(i like how all of you people are so ridiculous, you take it upon yourself to judge people.....not only that, but justify wrongdoings with quotes and paragraphs of texts written by other nutjobs like yourself....he was murdered...period. it was wrong...no information you're going to post will change those facts.)

p.s. i dunno why you nutjobs are up-in-arms, anyway.....i mean, it's not like he was aborting kittens...
eyes.gif

no, then the liberal nutjobs would be up-in-arms

What's funny is that I bet nobody on here watches O'Reilly on a regular basis, and this isn't any different than what happens on the show ALL THETIME. When things get combative, and the guest is a complete loon, he often tones it down and lets the the other person keep going, and then he just signs off.

It's one thing to post a random video from the O'Reilly show every six months and say he got owned, but if any of the anti-O'Reilly crowd actuallypaid attention to his mannerisms and his ability as a showman, you'd know this is just par for the course. This lady didn't come in with any tact, itplayed out like a lot of his interviews. O'Reilly is an entertainer, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

What's funny is that I bet nobody on here watches O'Reilly on a regular basis, and this isn't any different than what happens on the show ALL THE TIME. When things get combative, and the guest is a complete loon, he often tones it down and lets the the other person keep going, and then he just signs off.

It's one thing to post a random video from the O'Reilly show every six months and say he got owned, but if any of the anti-O'Reilly crowd actually paid attention to his mannerisms and his ability as a showman, you'd know this is just par for the course. This lady didn't come in with any tact, it played out like a lot of his interviews. O'Reilly is an entertainer, plain and simple.

An entertainer with a lot of responsibility and influence.

Originally Posted by swizzc

roll.gif

CONSERVATIVES WIN AGAIN!

(i like how all of you people are so ridiculous, you take it upon yourself to judge people.....not only that, but justify wrongdoings with quotes and paragraphs of texts written by other nutjobs like yourself....he was murdered...period. it was wrong...no information you're going to post will change those facts.)

eyes.gif

you stay out of this...

that was a sarcastic jab at the three men who were advocating murdering a girl because she baked a kitten....

like i said, Abortion doc or not, his murder was wrong....and you people are not only sound like morons, but are obviously morally dysfunctional sitting heretrynna justify this man's life being taken.....

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

What's funny is that I bet nobody on here watches O'Reilly on a regular basis, and this isn't any different than what happens on the show ALL THE TIME. When things get combative, and the guest is a complete loon, he often tones it down and lets the the other person keep going, and then he just signs off.

It's one thing to post a random video from the O'Reilly show every six months and say he got owned, but if any of the anti-O'Reilly crowd actually paid attention to his mannerisms and his ability as a showman, you'd know this is just par for the course. This lady didn't come in with any tact, it played out like a lot of his interviews. O'Reilly is an entertainer, plain and simple.

An entertainer with a lot of responsibility and influence.
he's more a tool for Fox News than an entertainer

http://www.youtube.com/v/mviFMpy_sBU&rel=1

this is a psychiatrist who is against abortion...of course any reason for abortion is going to be trival to him.�
And if you think a woman got an abortion to go to a concert your a fool.

why would Tiller need to lie to women that are contacting him about which term they are in?�� Why is it so hard to understand that these abortions are forwomen who discovered late in pregnancy that their fetuses had severe or fatal birth defects?
its not like these women were bored at home and all of a sudden decied to travel hundreds if not thousands of miles to go see him.

and Tiller was found NOT GUILTY of those charges that were brought to him.� After the inital charges were dropped.

Stop with the misinformation people!!

roll.gif

CONSERVATIVES WIN AGAIN!

eyes.gif

you stay out of this...

that was a sarcastic jab at the three men who were advocating murdering a girl because she baked a kitten....

like i said, Abortion doc or not, his murder was wrong....and you people are not only sound like morons, but are obviously morally dysfunctional sitting here trynna justify this man's life being taken.....

I completely agree.� Taking someone's life is wrong to me no matter the circumstances, let them face their consequences when they come face toface with the man upstairs.� I can see how someone could make a case that his life should be taken, but I don't agree with it.

roll.gif

CONSERVATIVES WIN AGAIN!

eyes.gif

Where did I say I was justifying his murder? Most of you don't even know what the whole debate was about, that clip is second of 2 parts. The women wasmaking claims on something she didn't even know about, because she CAN'T, due to "informed consent".

and Tiller was found NOT GUILTY of those charges that were brought to him.� After the inital charges were dropped.

Of course he was found "not guilty" he gave a very high amount of campaign contributions to the Gov. at the time, who is now head of the HHC.

And if you think a woman got an abortion to go to a concert your a fool.

How do you know? Did you read the medical records? Did you just skim over the part where a former employee of his admitted to falsifying medical records?

Why is it so hard to understand that these abortions are for women who discovered late in pregnancy that their fetuses had severe or fatal birth defects?

Again, you don't know this for a FACT, because you cant. You cant look at medical records without informed consent. I'm going to reiterate, formeremployees of his have admitted to falsifying medical records.

In the state of Kansas, they had what was called "Established standards of care" which would have prevented falsifying medical records because itrequires to take a copy of the sonogram, Gov. Sebelius vetoed that bill.

I completely agree.� Taking someone's life is wrong to me no matter the circumstances, let them face their consequences when they come face to face with the man upstairs.� I can see how someone could make a case that his life should be taken, but I don't agree with it.

You can see how someone can make a case for killing a man doing something that was legal??????

Originally Posted by Essential1

I completely agree.� Taking someone's life is wrong to me no matter the circumstances, let them face their consequences when they come face to face with the man upstairs.� I can see how someone could make a case that his life should be taken, but I don't agree with it.
You can see how someone can make a case for killing a man doing something that was legal??????

Yes, you can make a case for pretty much anything. Once again, I'm not saying I agree with that case at all, I'm saying that I can see howone could be made (although not in my mind justifiable).

Yes, you can make a case for pretty much anything. Once again, I'm not saying I agree with that case at all, I'm saying that I can see how one could be made (although not in my mind justifiable).

lol, essential beat me to it....

no, you cannot justify taking his life....

if he was a deranged gunman shooting up a jewish museum, you can make that argument and justify taking his life...

dude was a doctor....and got murdered for performing medicine.

regardless of if you think it's morally wrong or not...

cause guess what, that's YOUR opinion...

everyone has an opinion...yours is no more special, moral, or "right" than anyone else's...

i LOVE how people, especially men, take it upon themselves to dictate what does and doesnt take place in a woman's body.

it's her body...the fetus, regardless of how old is it, has absolutely NO RIGHT to its mother's body....at all.

if she decides she wants to go to a concert so she no longer wants to grant the fetus use of her body, then so be it..

it's not your body to control...period....end of story.

if the fetus had a right to life, it would exercise it's right independent of the woman's body..

period.

now, whether you agree with the work he was doing or not, you're on pretty shaky ground, morally, trying to justify his murder

end of story

it's not open for discussion.

roll.gif

CONSERVATIVES WIN AGAIN!

eyes.gif

Where did I say I was justifying his murder? Most of you don't even know what the whole debate was about, that clip is second of 2 parts. The women was making claims on something she didn't even know about, because she CAN'T, due to "informed consent".

first of all, i don't need to know the whole debate, because i think a debate on the murdering of an innocent doctor is despicable.....and it's equallydisturbing that there are people in this world such as yourself, who will defend this disgusting act...

you weren't trynna justify his murder? no?

is that why you posted all of those quotes and a video about how much of a monster this man was?

is that why you have "expert" testimony describing his "late term" abortions or how he falsified some woman's medical records so shecould abort for concert night?

if not to justify his murder by painting a picture of him as somehow "guilty" of something, then what wasthe point of all that, guy?

eyes.gif

Yes, you can make a case for pretty much anything. Once again, I'm not saying I agree with that case at all, I'm saying that I can see how one could be made (although not in my mind justifiable).
lol, essential beat me to it....

no, you cannot justify taking his life....

if he was a deranged gunman shooting up a jewish museum, you can make that argument and justify taking his life...

dude was a doctor....and got murdered for performing medicine.

regardless of if you think it's morally wrong or not...

cause guess what, that's YOUR opinion...

everyone has an opinion...yours is no more special, moral, or "right" than anyone else's...

i LOVE how people, especially men, take it upon themselves to dictate what does and doesnt take place in a woman's body.

it's her body...the fetus, regardless of how old is it, has absolutely NO RIGHT to its mother's body....at all.

if she decides she wants to go to a concert so she no longer wants to grant the fetus use of her body, then so be it..

it's not your body to control...period....end of story.

if the fetus had a right to life, it would exercise it's right independent of the woman's body..

period.

now, whether you agree with the work he was doing or not, you're on pretty shaky ground, morally, trying to justify his murder

end of story

it's not open for discussion.

actually it is quite open for discussion. you voiced your opinion, one that's been stated and re-stated by millions of people. many have heard it an remainstrongly opposed to abortion.

Back
Top Bottom