Bill O'Reilly gets OWNED

Don't Republicans ever get mad that their main representation is hateful, irrational douches like O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingram, Coulter, etc. akin to how some black people hate like Flava Flav type characters, under the assumption "they're making us all look bad?"

They represent because YOU say they represent the party? They are private citizens, not politicians. Glen Beck isn't a Republican.

O'Reilly concluded that she has blood on her hands for showing sympathy towards the murdered abortion doctor.
She counters his comment by presenting an incident where his rhetoric fueled a man to shoot up a church murdering liberals, then concluding that he, too, hasblood on his hands.
I wouldn't say "owned", but he got a taste of his own medicine.

Though I don't understand Bill O'Reilly.
After she said that his crusades against the doctor led to his murder, he states that he feels sorry for what happened, but his rights let him say whatever hewants.
Then, he goes on to say that she has the right to say whatever she wants, and he would never condemn her for saying it. A second later, he again points thefinger, condemning her for portraying the doctor in a positive light and saying she has blood on her hands.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Don't Republicans ever get mad that their main representation is hateful, irrational douches like O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingram, Coulter, etc. akin to how some black people hate like Flava Flav type characters, under the assumption "they're making us all look bad?"
laugh.gif
have you ever seen radical democrats? it goes both ways homie ... yall got nancy pelosi as your spokesowoman ... and just for the record, Limbaugh right now, would demolish any democrat in a debate ... dude does his research and doesnt just spit the same old regurgitated bs that hannity and beck spit ...
http://www.youtube.com/v/UZWRyMCxRs8&hl=en&fs=1&

He cant even win a debate w/ repubs
eyes.gif

I want to see O'Rielly adopt an handicapped or severely deformed child.
then I will actually listen to his "argument" against late term abortions

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

rarely do i get angry over a message board cuz im here for the lulz, but this is one of the most ignorant and despicable statements i have read onhere ... your grammar already lets me know what i'm dealing with, but it doesnt excuse the $%*$ that just wrote ... some of the happiest people in theworld are handicapped ... if you feel its ok to abort a child because they're in some way handicapped, go down 3 bottles of tylenol for me ...

rarely do i get angry over a message board cuz im here for the lulz, but this is one of the most ignorant and despicable statements i have read on here ... your grammar already lets me know what i'm dealing with, but it doesnt excuse the $%*$ that just wrote ... some of the happiest people in the world are handicapped ... if you feel its ok to abort a child because they're in some way handicapped, go down 3 bottles of tylenol for me ...
fam, we are not talking regualr handicapped. We're talking about children who will be alive for a few hours and then probably die afterbirth, or who will never be able to function on their own (braindead).
Actually learn about late term abortions before you get an opinion clown

laugh.gif
have you ever seen radical democrats? it goes both ways homie ... yall got nancy pelosi as your spokesowoman ... and just for the record, Limbaugh right now, would demolish any democrat in a debate ... dude does his research and doesnt just spit the same old regurgitated bs that hannity and beck spit ...

eyes.gif
, a rush fan, who woulda thunk it?

laugh.gif
@pelosi as hateful as bill and rush....

rarely do i get angry over a message board cuz im here for the lulz, but this is one of the most ignorant and despicable statements i have read on here ... your grammar already lets me know what i'm dealing with, but it doesnt excuse the $%*$ that just wrote ... some of the happiest people in the world are handicapped ... if you feel its ok to abort a child because they're in some way handicapped, go down 3 bottles of tylenol for me ...
fam, we are not talking regualr handicapped. We're talking about children who will be alive for a few hours and then probably die after birth, or who will never be able to function on their own (braindead).

you get more and more ignorant with each post
laugh.gif
... so you want him toadopt a child who will be alive for a few minutes after brith or is brain dead? look at what yopu posted first and then look at what i posted, then look atyour response and tell me that %%$# makes ANY sense
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

eyes.gif
, a rush fan, who woulda thunk it?

laugh.gif
@pelosi as hateful as bill and rush....
i support rush for obvious reasons ... dfreedom of speech and conservative beliefs ... all that crazy %!*% he does for "shock" value isjust that and i take it for what it is ... same thing those "shock" democrats do ...

as for pelosi ... smh, have you ever heard some of the %!*% that $%$+* says?
laugh.gif

Tiller was performing these Late-Term abortions electively.

A doctor, who is the head psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins University concluded that Dr. Tiller's reasons were "trivial" an it was reported that onewoman had an abortion to attend some sort of concert.

Tiller has openly admitted that he did abortions for "occupational issues" and "financial issues". Exact quote from his video he made in2001.

There may be some issues of poverty such as homelessness. You may have some occupational issues. You may have some financial issues.

A women who you use work in his office said this...

"I was required to falsify the medical records. But not just that, related to that, I was required to lie to the women over the phone. And the way he'd explain it to me was, without coming right out and saying it, these are really third trimester abortions, but we're going to tell them they're only in the second trimester

Um, yeah. Falsifying medical records is illegal. Tiller was investigated for a long time, the only reason why the guy got office was because Kathleen Sebiliuswas the Gov. of that state who approved and turned the cheek, why?� Well, Dr. Tiller was a high contributor to her Gov. campaign. Disgusting.

That woman in the interviewed had no idea she was talking about, she isnt a health professional she cant see those medical records. What's funny is thatwas only the second part of the interview.

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

yea, we do. bill oreilly is nuts
yeah dude is getting worse with each passing year
tired.gif

fam, we are not talking regualr handicapped. We're talking about children who will be alive for a few hours and then probably die after birth, or who will never be able to function on their own (braindead).

you get more and more ignorant with each post
laugh.gif
... so you want him to adopt a child who will be alive for a few minutes after brith or is brain dead? look at what yopu posted first and then look at what i posted, then look at your response and tell me that %%$# makes ANY sense
roll.gif
It makes perfect sense......
alien.gif
man i swear some people aredumb as hell. are you seriously going to tell me and the rest of this board that some of the most happiest ppl are handicapped?! thats because they dont knowwhat is wrong wtih them!!! they feel like they are normal...and dude was referring to the babies who wont live long or will be brain-dead.

I'm a democrat that opposes abortion for my own reasons but if it means putting the mother's life on the line or if the baby will eventually pass orsome other dier circumstance then something has to be done....and clowns like you make opinions about things but cant differenciate between early and late termabortions....

wow talk about getting OWNED at the end there, jeez i even almost felt bad for the dude

Dr. Tiller was indeed a hero, dont be fooled. While late term abortion is quite a controversial issue, it is needed and people like Dr. Tiller need not becrucified for helping those in need.

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

yea, we do. bill oreilly is nuts
appreciated. Someone who actually can see it on the Republican Party..

O'Reilly is partly to blame. Doesn't matter if what he said was true or not but tone of language and words are everything. He and many others incitedthis. When the %+#* hit the fan, he denied blame. Then blamed others. Crazy Conservative talking head Projection YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw O'Reilly got owned..

Back
Top Bottom