BIGGEST REGRET THREAD

Bull**** but ok

Agree and disagree. This is something I've given a few spins the past few weeks.

For me, living without regrets is accepting the decisions you made based on the knowledge you had and the state of mind you were in during that moment. You make peace with the outcome, whatever it may have been, and move past it to remain unburdened.

But I think everyone on this planet would go back to change at least 1 or 2 mistakes. I'd go back to the 11ish old me when I first discovered bitcoin and slap the ish outta myself. I could be a multimillionaire rn instead of posting on NikeTalk.

Agree and disagree. This is something I've given a few spins the past few weeks.

For me, living without regrets is accepting the decisions you made based on the knowledge you had and the state of mind you were in during that moment. You make peace with the outcome, whatever it may have been, and move past it to remain unburdened.

But I think everyone on this planet would go back to change at least 1 or 2 mistakes. I'd go back to the 11ish old me when I first discovered bitcoin and slap the ish outta myself. I could be a multimillionaire rn instead of posting on NikeTalk.

Exactly

I am simply referring to your #2 scenario. The idea of not changing ANY decision you have ever made.

That is what I am referring to as nonsense

I agree with your #1

Bull**** but ok

What's wrong with accepting that some people don't live as you imagine they do?

I definitely have regrets myself, but I know people that just don't and they're comfortable with it.

Calling BS on that is really myopic. Life isn't as absolute as you make it out to be, DC...

Regrets - not being a man and owning up to breaking my exes heart and telling her simply I just don’t want to be with her. Instead I just kept hitting ghost mode on her.

My main resolution over the last couple years is no matter how tough the conversation is with anyone, HAVE IT and have it straight up. Don’t wait for the “perfect moment” and It’s always better to face things as a man and not some grown little boy. I love her as a human being and wish her the best, but ain’t no way we could ever be friends again.

Do-Overs-

I would’ve started wrestling on the east coast in college first then move to Texas.

I would’ve left Houston last August when I had the opportunity.

Still waiting on the Nters that got their x names tatted on them

Taking the blame for someone who stole money (register) from an employer back in 2006 and writing a statement implicating myself. That **** has followed me since, especially throughout the police application process.

Word. Unfortunately, that "no snitch" mentality got the best of me.

I had a homie just last year do this. It's crazy how we will ruin our lives for others and they'll act like they've done nothing. He was 21 and took a charge for 2 18 y/o dudes. He was like "They the little homies and still have a future." Mind you I was 27/28 when this happened looking at this dude like:

tenor.gif

I had a homie just last year do this. It's crazy how we will ruin our lives for others and they'll act like they've done nothing. He was 21 and took a charge for 2 18 y/o dudes. He was like "They the little homies and still have a future." Mind you I was 27/28 when this happened looking at this dude like:

tenor.gif

Yea dude.. believe me I would never do it if I could take it back.

getting sloppy drunk in my younger years smh.... and also passing up on yambs when i was younger just cuz i was being too picky

What's wrong with accepting that some people don't live as you imagine they do?

I definitely have regrets myself, but I know people that just don't and they're comfortable with it.

Calling BS on that is really myopic. Life isn't as absolute as you make it out to be, DC...
You aren't understanding the difference between , "No Regrets" and "Wouldn't change ANYTHING."

They are NOT the same thing.

There isn't a human can would honestly say they wouldn't make A (single) different decision if they had the chance to turn back the hands of time.

Every time I think I have a regret, time goes by and I realize it wasn't even that serious. The closest thing I have to a regret is not taking college serious the first time.

Spent too much time worrying about how others perceived me instead of just being myself.

Wasted time doing unproductive sh*t in my early 20's instead of really buckling down and doing something.

Regret not moving from the East Coast to SoCal (still working on it).

Helping this broke bish I was smashing on the reg that got her car booted and couldn't pay the ticket. I got my money back but I came to realize bish was using me to get back with her ex by making him jealous. Fool sold her a dream and she bought it. Stopped taking some women seriously after that.

I was in a situation where a bird insinuated but didn't say it out right that I should help her pay to get her boot off etc. She told me the situation and all I said was "Damn... That's Crazy" FOH. 2 weeks later she was back wit her ex :lol: These females are bogus as hell u not getting me.

Honestly.. I'm 29 and my biggest regrets are

- Spending money on kicks so much during age 18-24
- Not taking my mom serious and focusing on paying student loans right after school, my Credit is suffering because of it and im paying catch up.
- Being an introvert when opportunities were provided to me at an early age. One of the most frequented sneaker blogs around offered me a job to start with it from the ground up but me being such a recluse, I turned it down.
- Allowing my ex to linger around, I clearly see her games, but I some how let her linger around longer than needed.
- Being loyal to those who didn't need it. Been in some situations in which I put my body and health at harm over people who don't even reach out anymore.
- Not having my finances in order

All in all tho... I live a wonderful life, I've done things / been places / met people and put myself in rooms that people would dream to be in. For as much as I felt I held myself back, I also made moves to put myself in the position I'm in now. At 24 years old I up and left Chicago to Miami by myself, with no family no nothing. In a week. 4 1/2 years later I'm here and flourishing.

Yeah I may have some **** ups along the way but I've learned from them. It could be wayyyyyyy worse. Always bet on yourself and keep a clean face.

Back
Top Bottom