BIGGEST REGRET THREAD

Bumb Asz. Broke Asz.

If you was plotting this 10 years ago whos to say you aint got any other scum bag moves to steal from your own family during that time or in the future.

This why people dead their relatives for life.

You scum bro.

Which one is it? How you answering questions that wasn’t asked to you anyway?

the 7th mile the 7th mile type of n_ I'd line
5213A9A8-7D7A-4D61-8FA6-40980E301EA7.png

Type of ***** i’d kill your whole family....No cap

D085BF5A-2FFD-4A8A-A3BB-4B9022A2125B.jpeg

I came in 2012.
Yes and no. Bittersweet.

Are you staying in to do your 20?

It's bittersweet for me too. It's kind of hard to describe. Joining the Navy was one of the best decisions I've made in my entire life. Many of the opportunities I have now are solely because I've been Officer in the Navy. I've had to travel and experience so many things and meet so many people because of my time in the Navy.

That being said, I'm glad I'm getting out next year.

Are you staying in to do your 20?

It's bittersweet for me too. It's kind of hard to describe. Joining the Navy was one of the best decisions I've made in my entire life. Many of the opportunities I have now are solely because I've been Officer in the Navy. I've had to travel and experience so many things and meet so many people because of my time in the Navy.

That being said, I'm glad I'm getting out next year.

damn already? What are you going to do? PM

- Wasting so much money on liquor. I think about how much I could have saved alllll the time. Definitely had some fun times behind it though nonetheless

- Not staying in shape.

- Not investing in Bitcoin when I first heard about it

- Not taking the offer to go back home with my parents right after college. I see the financial benefits from doing so, I just was too eager to get away and be on my own.

- Putting my Wife through so much BS while we were dating. Young and dumb man. We are doing great but we couldve been reached this level years ago if I wasnt so immature.

Luckily none of my regrets are too major, and maybe some of these are just life lessons. Regardless I plan on making some changes that can eventually make these regrets irrelevant.

Family tree full of waste mans

Lmaoo why y’all ****** be so upset...not even y’all ******... Why do you be so upset ahat ahat everytime I post some **** I did in the past? Your memory is impeccable, remembering **** I posted over a year ago lol...You be madder than the ppl that get crossed. Some of this **** just be the tip of the iceberg with me

A while back an NTer said he stole, I believe $1000 from the car of a woman who treated him like her own son. Anyone else recall this story?

I regret ever smoking weed.
A lot of good memories associated with gas but that **** has done permanent damage to my mental. Wasted a lot of time but I’m on the right path now so I’m gucci

Also regret being too cocky but I’m working on it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom