big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

I truly fu*ks with Riff Raff. I think it's that strange accent that makes everything sound decent.

He sounds like Fat Pat to me for some reason. Voice wise only...

Cause he's originally from Houston and raised on early 90's to early 00's Houston rappers stuff .

Couple of things:

- I find it hilarious and ironic that an R&B singer like Kid Cudi is one of the few people who actually get Kendrick Lamar's message

- Thought Lupe's SLR2 track was pretty dope, other than the fact that he missed Kendrick Lamar's point completely, and him mocking some of KL's rapping was LOL

- Ballin Outta Control :pimp:

- I hated that Runaway song (and most of that album for that matter), but it was really good concept and message, so I'm not phased that it won a Grammy. Any hip hop shine at the Grammy's is cool with me unless it's something from that embarrassing record label that I won't mention, but is implied

- I don't care who's considered "relevant/irrelevant" when responding to Big Sean's Kendrick Lamar's track, I just wanna hear everybody raise their level and make good/better songs, which seems to be the unified point that everyone is missing

- When will Migos and Cadillac Tah respond :wow: ??

Last edited:
Kendrick got Jay on that song but it took two verses while jay dropped one, i still marvel at KLs second verse because its that good but his first was easily forgettable.

Perfect example of downplaying dudes whether its being a prisoner of the moment or a KL stan , people are gonna focus on half a bar like jay ain't skate on that remix c'mon now that was a quality verse and I'm well aware how jay mails in some remixes/features but that wasnt the case this time.

No Krit response yet? :smh:

You say that like KRIT is that type of rapper.

I wanted one of them to respond, but I knew damn well it wasn't going to be KRIT.

The thing about him is, his music is already on a level above his peers for the most part. He's heavily slept on. KRIT is the full package, but he is an artist that won't truly be appreciated until he's past his prime. KRIT is a UGK, an Aquemini Outkast, Scarface etc. KRIT has that soul sound, but street knock.

He's not too advanced for his time, but he's just not cut from the same cloth the game is in right now.

KRIT's response will be another classic tape/album to add to his great body of work already.

You right though, but it it doesn't hurt to imagine :tongue:

Kendrick got Jay on that song but it took two verses while jay dropped one, i still marvel at KLs second verse because its that good but his first was easily forgettable.

Perfect example of downplaying dudes whether its being a prisoner of the moment or a KL stan , people are gonna focus on half a bar like jay ain't skate on that remix c'mon now that was a quality verse and I'm well aware how jay mails in some remixes/features but that wasnt the case this time.
Nobody downplayed it. Dude made it sound like Jay Renegaded Kendrick when he didn't.

Last edited:

That wasn't the point. Dude made it sound like Jay Renegaded Kendrick when he didn't.

Understandable but you really think going all the way to the other extreme and picking out a few words like that represents the entire verse is going to solve something ?

That's a big part of the reason we keep going in circles in these divisive threads because people will go to any extremes to make a quick point totally throwing common sense out the window.

No Pusha response yet. Starting to give up hope. No Fab response yet.... Let Jay respond and break the Internet again though. Jay put this man in a corner on his own damn song.

:stoneface:

you can't be talkin about that "up in the clouds, me and my spouse" bs :rofl:

That's the first time I've heard anyone try to argue that Jay outshined Kendrick on that song

'Me and my spooouuuuuse" :rofl: :x

:rofl: :rofl:

my response exactly. Too many people drinking the HOV kool-aid

Nobody downplayed it. Dude made it sound like Jay Renegaded Kendrick when he didn't.

Cut it out. Kendrick threw a second verse after he heard Jays verse. You telling me.... That if HOV added a second verse he wouldn't destroy that man? Come on man. Jay did that in his sleep and that verse puts Kendrick first to shame. Y'all talking about a second verse. Your losing your mind. Go listen to Lil b or some shi*.

Understandable but you really think going all the way to the other extreme and picking out a few words like that represents the entire verse is going to solve something ?

That's a big part of the reason we keep going in circles in these divisive threads because people will go to any extremes to make a quick point totally throwing common sense out the window.

Like he said. Kendrick has two verses. I'm not gonna sit here and decode the entire HOV verse but son... Listen to that verse, and HOV shoulda added a second verse just to put that little piece of sh** to shame.

I wasn't impressed by either on that remix, but I think Dots 2nd verse was the best of the song. Can't lie though, Jay had me like :rolleyes :stoneface: with the spouse and the Hilary line. Far from his best.

On another note, do you hate Kendrick Kilroy? Why dude gotta be a lil piece of s___?

Last edited:
At this point in there respective careers, K Dot is a better rapper than Jay so he should have out rapped him imo, and he did.

This thread is all over the place though. You got n's talkin about Lil B, all of a sudden Kendrick sucks, Jody's  being mentioned, all kinda wild s&*^

:stoneface:

you can't be talkin about that "up in the clouds, me and my spouse" bs :rofl:
so....you're saying that dude didn't have the whole TDE studio buggin..and you're saying that dude didn't basically make his remix, the new "official" version...can't even remember last time I heard the original song. Lol

Like he said. Kendrick has two verses. I'm not gonna sit here and decode the entire HOV verse but son... Listen to that verse, and HOV shoulda added a second verse just to put that little piece of sh** to shame.

He's probably still exhausted from doing that to the Young Gunz and Memphis Bleek

****** kill me man, no grey area...since Hov didn't murder Kendrick ... He had a terrible verse..

Last edited:
so....you're saying that dude didn't have the whole TDE studio buggin..and you're saying that dude didn't basically make his remix, the new "official" version...can't even remember last time I heard the original song. Lol
Hell no he didn't make it the official version. The original is much better than the remix. The remix being done over the same beat kills the remix by itself, IMO.

Last edited:
They only play the remix, everywhere I go. If i go somewhere they skip his first verse. On the radio they skip Kendrick's first verse, go straight to Jay before Kendrick comes on they go to a new song. I'm lying? Ask funk flex why he does it then. And he has done it on MANY nights.

Last edited:
Thats happening where you stay, not everywhere. The full song gets played here in Atlanta. And of course they're only playing the remix. The original was played so much might as beat em over the head with the remix. And of course Jay being on it makes the song seem more than what it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom