big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

feminization of the black man...
laugh.gif

Only Pap would say something like that...
pimp.gif

Gotta go play Law Library. 

laugh.gif

You'd be hard pressed to find another rapper with as much longevity and consistency as GFK. He's stays putting out good music. They're out there, but there's not many. Denying GFK is like denying Kendrick. Just don't make sense. 
Nobody's denying Ghost.  I'm from NY.  I'm in my mid-late 20s.  I was raised on Wu.

But Ghost isn't even the nicest MC in THAT group.  When has Ghost ever BODIED a verse effortlessly.

Dudes love his voice and think the weird **** he says is funny/cool, but when has he ever gone in over a verse and left you slack jawed??
did you really type this trash up to defend kendrick lamar? i am dissapointed....

Pap spazzed :pimp:. If you're going to respond with a direct diss record, that's how you do it. Made Cass's diss sound like child's play.

"You tried to hug her, she pushed off like keep ya arm, I seen that footage when you got curved by Nia Long."

NIA, WHEN I SEE YA!

Last edited:
You'd be hard pressed to find another rapper with as much longevity and consistency as GFK. He's stays putting out good music. They're out there, but there's not many. Denying GFK is like denying Kendrick. Just don't make sense. 

Nobody's denying Ghost.  I'm from NY.  I'm in my mid-late 20s.  I was raised on Wu.

But Ghost isn't even the nicest MC in THAT group.  When has Ghost ever BODIED a verse effortlessly.

Dudes love his voice and think the weird **** he says is funny/cool, but when has he ever gone in over a verse and left you slack jawed??
did you really type this trash up to defend kendrick lamar? i am dissapointed....

Cot dammit ninjahood, I wanted Nako's pure nonsense to stay buried 80 pages back :lol:

The fact that K.Dot called himself the King of New York after he mentioned how good Jay and Nas are nullified his self proclaimed praise as KONY.

You can't be like I'm the best team in the NBA after the Heat and Spurs or I'm the best boxer ever after Ali and FMJ.

Papoose?? Once upon a time he was the savior right? See how that went. :lol:

I'll admit, he had a few decent bars on that diss. Overall, it wasn't that good.

:lol: Papoose weak as hell.

Why every rapper that makes a response sound like Kendrick ****** they moms or something?

****** too caught u on that king of new york ****

I had to google that Nia Long x Kendrick situation

:lol: he really did get curved.

and I hate to say this but Papoose did his thing. He took Kendrick's message the wrong way but still...

there's no right way for a Cali ***** to say he's the KONY IMO. Flip something else to say that you're nice.
Again, son called out everyone in hip hop. Shouldn't be a surprise that various obscure and not so obscure ppl are responding.

What's more surprising is the slurpage going on with Rosenberg who is ready to hand Kendrick the crown. Somebody should slap the ******** fitted of his head.

Last edited:
Papoose ******* on Kendrick, Drake & Kanye, solid track. only haters gonna say he didn't do well :lol:

It's funny how Kendrick made Pap relevant again for a few days when he gave him the last 5 minutes of his summer jam set. Now pap dissing him. Hahaha

Papoose didn't get the boroughs tatted on his hand for nothing.

Oh wow I forgot about how Kendrick looked out for Pap at Summer Jam.

:smh: x :lol:

Thats why you can never trust a NYer

Last edited:
Yeah I find that to be extremely lame of him. And no hate towards Pap, just never felt dude. Not a fan at all.

Years Ago I made a promise to my ears that I will never listen to papoose again...

And I refuse to break that promise.

It's funny how Kendrick made Pap relevant again for a few days when he gave him the last 5 minutes of his summer jam set. Now pap dissing him. Hahaha

blame Kendrick for that, he's called out the entire east coast. there's no friends in this rap business anymore, everyone's for themselves now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom