big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

LOL

K Dot telling them to put out QUALITY material..

but ya'll mad they [haven't] put out QUALITY music in 24 hours, lol.

You want QUALITY, it takes time. Not some rush product you want to hear

A response to someone calling you out shouldn't take album time. Dudes are just ducked off and laying low til it cools off to avoid heavy scrutiny of their product.

After more listens and hype dying down

Kendrick name dropping is all that made his verse really stand out. If not for that gimmick it'd just be a regular ol Kendrick verse lost in the sea of his other verses.

So yea Kendrick went off but I'm taking it a step back a little bit. I'll give it to Jay E on this track.

Pretty much.
Finally some dudes are waking up or at least speaking up.

All I have to say about this track... after observing Twitter and other general reactions...

Is that it's good rap. But it sounds like it was delivered by Jesus himself when compared to the Chief Keef and such filth that the rest of the general rap world is listening to. Standards are VERY low right now.

Last edited:
No Pusha response yet. Starting to give up hope. No Fab response yet.... Let Jay respond and break the Internet again though. Jay put this man in a corner on his own damn song.

All I have to say about this track... after observing Twitter and other general reactions...

Is that it's good rap. But it sounds like it was delivered by Jesus himself when compared to the Chief Keef and such filth that the rest of the general rap world is listening to. Standards are VERY low right now.

See here's what I don't really get... I think the fact that we have MC's like K.Dot, J Cole, KRIT, Nipsey plus all the vets that are still coming correct (GFK, Nas, Rae, Roots BT, Big Boi, Bun, Common, etc - not to mention all the underground stuff) suggests hip hop is in a pretty good place right now.

We've been saying hip hop is weak since the golden era, but to me it's in a much better space than it was after Death Row fell off. I prefer this over the shiny suit, bling, crunk BS of the late 90's - mid 2000's. Hell I even prefer trap and that Chitown stuff over the aforementioned.

Last edited:
See here's what I don't really get... I think the fact that we have MC's like K.Dot, J Cole, KRIT, Nipsey plus all the vets that are still coming correct (GFK, Nas, Rae, Roots BT, Big Boi, Bun, Common, etc - not to mention all the underground stuff) suggests hip hop is in a pretty good place right now.

We've been saying hip hop is weak since the golden era, but to me it's in a much better space than it was when after Death Row fell off. I prefer this over the shiny suit, bling, drunk BS of the late 90's - mid 2000's.

Can we get a Bun B response? That man voice alone will send Kendrick to a cave to hide, .

"bible lore and mythological upbringings"

"grab the dust of ether off J****'s shirt and sneeze in they ****** faces with no response"

"write 'Pause' in cursive a hundred times"

"He just mad Drake Jewish"

The disappointment in Electronica.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
:stoneface:

you can't be talkin about that "up in the clouds, me and my spouse" bs :rofl:

Is you stupid? Or you just listen to rap and your like "oh cool words where's the punch line" you know what that man did on that song? Go listen to Jays verse, then think about real life. Sitting next to Hillary smelling like DANK. Y'all need to get off that nonsense that lil b bull that joe Budden bull all that cut it out. Hov put Kendrick in a corner and said watch it son, this still my sh**

Oh lemme spell it out he aint talking about Hillary Swank, even though it's obvious but you just seem stupid.

Last edited:
No Krit response yet? :smh:

You say that like KRIT is that type of rapper.

I wanted one of them to respond, but I knew damn well it wasn't going to be KRIT.

The thing about him is, his music is already on a level above his peers for the most part. He's heavily slept on. KRIT is the full package, but he is an artist that won't truly be appreciated until he's past his prime. KRIT is a UGK, an Aquemini Outkast, Scarface etc. KRIT has that soul sound, but street knock.

He's not too advanced for his time, but he's just not cut from the same cloth the game is in right now.

KRIT's response will be another classic tape/album to add to his great body of work already.

I'm a Fan of jay verse but Kendrick washed him with the 2nd. Dudes need to stop letting Kendrick record after their verses are finish lol. Also I don't think u ever listened to a joe tape. But back on topic it seems joe doesn't want to release it because he's throwing shots at alot of people and saying names [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:

I wanted one of them to respond, but I knew damn well it wasn't going to be KRIT.

The thing about him is, his music is already on a level above his peers for the most part. He's heavily slept on. KRIT is the full package, but he is an artist that won't truly be appreciated until he's past his prime. KRIT is a UGK, an Aquemini Outkast, Scarface etc. KRIT has that soul sound, but street knock.

He's not too advanced for his time, but he's just not cut from the same cloth the game is in right now.

KRIT's response will be another classic tape/album to add to his great body of work already.

whoooooooa there

whoooooooa there

I'm not saying he's on that level, I'm saying he gives off that vibe.

That southern "swagger" that you only got from a certain group of rappers.

His messages are both about life and about the strip club. The good and the bad.

Man the acclaim some of these underground dudes receive on NT is mind boggling my god !

Spend pages upon pages discrediting greats and legends but turn around and act as if these new dudes are rewriting rap history or some ****.

Man the acclaim some of these underground dudes receive on NT is mind boggling my god !

Spend pages upon pages discrediting greats and legends but turn around and act as if these new dudes are rewriting rap history or some ****.

Agree with this man 100. If hip hop was left in the hands of NT. Lil B would be sittin on a couple mil. Joe Buddens would have a career, god knows wat else would happen.

:stoneface:

you can't be talkin about that "up in the clouds, me and my spouse" bs :rofl:

Is you stupid? Or you just listen to rap and your like "oh cool words where's the punch line" you know what that man did on that song? Go listen to Jays verse, then think about real life. Sitting next to Hillary smelling like DANK. Y'all need to get off that nonsense that lil b bull that joe Budden bull all that cut it out. Hov put Kendrick in a corner and said watch it son, this still my sh**

Oh lemme spell it out he aint talking about Hillary Swank, even though it's obvious but you just seem stupid.

I can't even tell if you NY ****** are even really for serious.

That's the first time I've heard anyone try to argue that Jay outshined Kendrick on that song

'Me and my spooouuuuuse" :rofl: :x

That RiffRaff joint.....everbody gotta cancel they albums. Dont even push it back, just delete that asap. Change this thread title b. Nobody wanna feel da wrath of Riff. He just showed you how ugly it ca get. Pac bout to land from Cuba, just to giv this boy dap. Jody Rollin so hi, gravity dont eem wanna **** wit him no more.Kendrick had last couple days on lok but riff reezy bout to own the next couple milleniums. Jesus sposed to come bak too, but, im sure theres a change .of plans now.

Really thought ****** was over this whole "It's so bad that we just gon' play like it's good and turn it into one big running gag" thing. Srs. It's tired and dated.

Don't **** up my high, **** up my high, nights like this I could **** up a pie.

Back
Top Bottom