Big GUAP- Truth (Young Jeezy Diss) #fakejeezy

Like I said this issh goin way too far somebody gon get killed...I'm starting to think GUCCI started this whole thing like SNOW said cause he coming out the blue with the dissing cause JEEZY clearly was minding his business..GUCCI is a clown for that I'm starting to think ROSS might have a hand in this..

Like I said this issh goin way too far somebody gon get killed...I'm starting to think GUCCI started this whole thing like SNOW said cause he coming out the blue with the dissing cause JEEZY clearly was minding his business..GUCCI is a clown for that I'm starting to think ROSS might have a hand in this..

how you sound? these dudes aint been liked each other

Gooch came out swinging :smh:

I don't think Ross has a hand in it, but I do think what Jeezy said on the radio is for the most part true.

We'll see what this turns into, I doubt Jeezy will respond tho...

This is too real g. I fear for Jeezy's life smh. "I know it's hard for you to sleep knowing we killed ya homeboy..." 
eek.gif

mean.gif

And 
sick.gif
 at Puff smashing Keyshia. 

Jee-ZUS. This is not good.

Last edited:
Weren't you in the Ross threads talking about how fake he is and what not?

Now it gets real and you think its going too far?

Is it entertainment or is it not?

This is why I laugh at people who are worried about Ross' street cred more than enjoying the damn music. 

You're a consumer of music, nothing more. 

Last edited:

This is why I laugh at people who are worried about Ross' street cred more than enjoying the damn music. 

Rap/Hip-Hop music fans don't know what they want from an artist. Too fickle.

This.

One thread people all this person real, this person fake, this person got shooters blah blah

Now it's somebody gonna get killed,stop the violence, pick a stance *****

its only entertainment when your drake, or common, lupe...

ut when you rap about thinking your big meech, and killing this dude and that dude..ITS NOT ENTERTAINMENT!! thats lies. thats imagination..

ross name shouldnt even come up in here...

GUCCI IS A REAL N, JEEZY IS A REAL N...

ross is for yall 'its only music, its only entertainment' type cats...foh wit that...

this diss run tho, i rock wit gucci and young HARD...cant wait to hear stay strapped 2!

Thats why aside from merely reading whats going on, I can't endorse any of this.

I honestly can't listen to much of it any more. I don't have the patience for it.

I don't want to tell artists what type of music to make, but rap is starting to bore me. Its not even that I don't like it, its just that I don't get anything from it too much.

I'm just listening to more music with less lyrics like house or jazz these days. I'm fortunate enough to have my own thoughts and imagery. I don't need too much coming from people who rehash the same comments for the same gain. 

Last edited:

I dont agree with dude that much but this is truth.

First Gucci track I ever listened to in my life.....very tuff.

Y'all dudes so scary :lol: Get a dog.

Street _s know what they signed up for and how to handle their business.

^Try listening to other rappers
I tried...but rap itself is just kinda boring.

Same concepts and most of these politically oriented dudes aren't really that educated anyways. 

I don't want to sound cocky, but whenever they speak on something thats remotely conscious, I just tend to laugh because they really don't understand what they're talking about...ESPECIALLY in politics or foreign policy.

Or if they have some semblance of an understanding from time to time in dudes like immortal technique, it sounds like trash. 

Thats why I say music is purely entertainment to me. I read books, magazines, and articles to keep me abreast of whats really going on. I turn to music to get away from that. 

I mean one of the most enlightening rhymes I heard all year was from Kanye a few weeks ago on Clique. Basically the "white people save money instead of buying dumb ****" line.

I mean when you think about it, thats the most forward piece of advice you could give a young fan of the music in a way that sounds remotely listenable. 

First Gucci track I ever listened to in my life.....very tuff.

Y'all dudes so scary
laugh.gif
Get a dog.

Street _s know what they signed up for and how to handle their business.
Wow.

You have a lot of catching up to do.

I'm dead serious. On pure wit alone, Gucci is one of the most talented artists out there. He's just so sarcastic with everything that its HIGHLY entertaining with most of it. 

He even admitted it in that breakfast club interview. He knows his lanes and his topics. 

its only entertainment when your drake, or common, lupe...

ut when you rap about thinking your big meech, and killing this dude and that dude..ITS NOT ENTERTAINMENT!! thats lies. thats imagination..

ross name shouldnt even come up in here...

GUCCI IS A REAL N, JEEZY IS A REAL N...

ross is for yall 'its only music, its only entertainment' type cats...foh wit that...

this diss run tho, i rock wit gucci and young HARD...cant wait to hear stay strapped 2!
You better not dare even post "RIP" if something happens

I don't want to see your username flopping sides like Mitt Romney talking about "this is what the culture needs" then "stop the violence" 

Back
Top Bottom