Big GUAP- Truth (Young Jeezy Diss) #fakejeezy

This **** was over after stay strapped 1. Nothing musically will emerge out of this dudes see Jeezy turnin **** up again and all the so called "replacements" our trying to slow down the momentum.

I don't wanna see NOBODY hurt cause of rap....PERIOD.

I was just stating your whole "its only entertainment"argument.only applies to certain rappers... Like Ross... like drake..

With Gucci and Jeezy this is the life they know...this is really how they grew up..

Never one did I say this is what rap needs, the culture needs this ..

RAP NEEDS MORE REAL Ns like Gucci like Gucci...less fake liars like ross..

**** bout to get real..
eek.gif
mean.gif

^Try listening to other rappers
I tried...but rap itself is just kinda boring.

Same concepts and most of these politically oriented dudes aren't really that educated anyways. 
I don't want to sound cocky, but whenever they speak on something thats remotely conscious, I just tend to laugh because they really don't understand what they're talking about...ESPECIALLY in politics or foreign policy.

Or if they have some semblance of an understanding from time to time in dudes like immortal technique, it sounds like trash. 

Thats why I say music is purely entertainment to me. I read books, magazines, and articles to keep me abreast of whats really going on. I turn to music to get away from that. 
I mean one of the most enlightening rhymes I heard all year was from Kanye a few weeks ago on Clique. Basically the "white people save money instead of buying dumb ****" line.
I mean when you think about it, thats the most forward piece of advice you could give a young fan of the music in a way that sounds remotely listenable. 

I can see where you're coming from a bit. I guess it's just easy for me to say 'listen to other rappers' cause I feel like there's something for everybody, and am open to listening to some many different types of rap/hip hop, on top of growing up with a lot of Motown. It seems like when a lot of people say they're bored of rap/hip hop, they weren't listening to a lot of it in the first place, they were purely listening to what's on the Billboard 200. And if that was the case, I'd be bored as hell and disgusted from rap/hip hop too :lol:

Where's boobie Gibson when you need him?
Kinda feel for those dudes. Cause as ballers they get tons of women, but then you try to find someone who at least understands the entertainment/sports business that you can connect with...but then you still have to hear about her OPEN past with other dudes.

Just grimey. 
laugh.gif

Comes with the territory I guess. 

not sure why tip mentioned. maybe cus it was tips bday party jeezy came to to show love at and gucci showed up. maybe tip gestured like, this my nxxxx sogucci lookn at them as homies, which they are. plus he already had beef wit him in the past, so eff jeezy n anyone who run wit em.... this beef wont die cus snoman literally tried to gave gucci killd. over a song/bizness at that no comin back from that.... jeezy got ross n gucci, n bleu(irrelevant) beefs all at once. ross the only one he aint losin sleep over. them others got shooters, rozay got sandwiches.

Man I'm not paying attention to this WWF foolish anymore GUCCI said on twitter @gucci1017: I bet Slick Pulla don't show up to his show tonight. #TRAPGOD 10/17/12 & Guess what SLICK perform with ALLEY BOY & them DTE clowns on the front row & all they did was mean mugg SLICK these rappers are clowns...& I know some of ya'll gon say what ALLEY BOY got to do with the GUCCI beef but ALLEY BOY aligned his self with it by saying its a Greenlight on JEEZY..All of these dudes are fake none of these goofballs gon do nothing cause they putting all they business on twitter..smfh None of these clowns wanna go back to jail cause if something happen to JEEZY it wouldn't be hard to figure out who did it cause they putting everything on twitter..:smh::smh: JEEZY need to just fall back & ignore it..

Back
Top Bottom