Big GUAP- Truth (Young Jeezy Diss) #fakejeezy

Haven't posted in the Music Thread in years (too hood in here for me). But yo this Gucci song is so disrespectful!!! I never messed with Gucci, but I respected him in a bi-polar kind of way. Something is definitely wrong with the guy, def has some screws loose, hes borderline psychotic - but I respect it. His flow on this has some old-school, dark, country, codeine, Charles manson type of feel.:wow:

I like Jeezy, always have, been my fav down-south artist but how does he come back at this? I don't think he is going to, he's not the type of guy who goes hard at dudes on records.

Haven't posted in the Music Thread in years (too hood in here for me). But yo this Gucci song is so disrespectful!!! I never messed with Gucci, but I respected him in a bi-polar kind of way. Something is definitely wrong with the guy, def has some screws loose, hes borderline psychotic - but I respect it. His flow on this has some old-school, dark, country, codeine, Charles manson type of feel.
eek.gif

I like Jeezy, always have, been my fav down-south artist but how does he come back at this? I don't think he is going to, he's not the type of guy who goes hard at dudes on records.
But yo this Gucci song is so disrespectful!!! I never messed with Gucci, but I respected him in a bi-polar kind of way. Something is definitely wrong with the guy, def has some screws loose, hes borderline psychotic - but I respect it. His flow on this has some old-school, dark, country, codeine, Charles manson type of feel.
This **** sounds like something those corporate types sitting front row at Jay concerts would say if they heard Gucci.

...yeah, this Music thing ain't your spot pleighboi.

does this mean gucci is coming back for the streets. That future/2chainz reign was meh as f_ last two years.

Haven't posted in the Music Thread in years (too hood in here for me). But yo this Gucci song is so disrespectful!!! I never messed with Gucci, but I respected him in a bi-polar kind of way. Something is definitely wrong with the guy, def has some screws loose, hes borderline psychotic - but I respect it. His flow on this has some old-school, dark, country, codeine, Charles manson type of feel.:wow:

I'm assuming you've never heard "Stay Strapped" or "P***y A** N_s"

Man Gucci being a dog and Jeezy runnin with the folks is just like the icing on the cake of this beef 
laugh.gif

Blllllllaaaatttttt

Gucci catching feelings cause Jeezy turned down a song invite? :nerd:

Seems likely.

Despite the fact they've had past beef, the amount of shade Gucci threw on Jeezy during the breakfast club interview came from nowhere considering they haven't mentioned each other in over 2 years.

Last edited:
Gucci catching feelings cause Jeezy turned down a song invite? :nerd:

You're mad late. But to answer your question, no.

The n_ Young want to drop childish lines and jabs like, I guess he didn't take his medicine that day....he's ******ed because of ___ tattoo.

So Guwap reminded dude what happened last time he ran his mouth and got out of line, that all.

You're mad late. But to answer your question, no.
The n_ Young want to drop childish lines and jabs like, I guess he didn't take his medicine that day....he's ******ed because of ___ tattoo.
So Guwap reminded dude what happened last time he ran his mouth and got out of line, that all.

Not late at all actually. Just saw it wasn't posted. This vid looks like it was made after Young heard the song though cause he mentioned the TI party that Gucci mentioned in the song.

This **** sounds like something those corporate types sitting front row at Jay concerts would say if they heard Gucci.

...yeah, this Music thing ain't your spot pleighboi.

You right tho. I'm just saying, every thread in this section is about how real a dude is, how street he is, how many guns he's popped.

Most of y'all dudes judging these rappers on a grand scale like you're the ultimate gangsta yourself. Grown men in this thread arguing about how ignorant and stupid other grown men are. (that Rick Ross vs 50 thread, straight stupid) Haha.

Bunch of school girls gossiping about other men affairs. It's the music thread, not a beef thread. Not tmz. Now y'all wonder why no one comes in here, or cares.

^^^ its not just music its a culture fam, a culture that was breed in the streets.

*Bred

What does that have anything to do with what I said? I know all about the hip/hop culture, still doesn't excuse the fact that most of what you guys argue about in here is completely ignorant and stupid. Like many of y'all actually put time and energy to bicker about whose hood, whose street, who has more street cred, or whose track record is longest.

It's pathetic, that has nothing to do with culture, it's a form of ideological obsession. It's the reason why 15 year old girls watch tmz.

I mean, its kind of the same way, said kids who look up to dope dealers in their neighborhood who push the fly cars(play that's "my" car), and bring chicks around that's not from the hood to hang out.
Its america, fam a country BRED on violence and the pursuit of happiness. These rappers do tend to take it upon themselves to push envelopes that dont need to be pushed, but this is how rap has always been. Every since the switch went to gangster rap, its always been about who's more TONY. Im not coming at your head, but you remind me of all these blooger/tumblr snobs who have a hard on, for trap music so you do podcast about how this music is ******ed/but good in a ignorant type of way. It's not like we talk about artist who have no type of solid fan-base for the most part. The same people that buy/download these dudes tapes and spin their records in hole-in-the-wall nightclubs are people who want to hear music that sounds street, so thats the audience they cater too. when i first heard young jeezy, i knew he was real. The same way that kid acted in the chief keef clip on worldstar, i felt where he was coming from. I dont condone any image that is negative to the genre. Although i might argue who's more street or not, i will never argue in favor for a artist who is not good. i think alot of the music forum feels the same way.

I mean, its kind of the same way, said kids who look up to dope dealers in their neighborhood who push the fly cars(play that's "my" car), and bring chicks around that's not from the hood to hang out.
Its america, fam a country BRED on violence and the pursuit of happiness. These rappers do tend to take it upon themselves to push envelopes that dont need to be pushed, but this is how rap has always been. Every since the switch went to gangster rap, its always been about who's more TONY. Im not coming at your head, but you remind me of all these blooger/tumblr snobs who have a hard on, for trap music so you do podcast about how this music is ******ed/but good in a ignorant type of way. It's not like we talk about artist who have no type of solid fan-base for the most part. The same people that buy/download these dudes tapes and spin their records in hole-in-the-wall nightclubs are people who want to hear music that sounds street, so thats the audience they cater too. when i first heard young jeezy, i knew he was real. The same way that kid acted in the chief keef clip on worldstar, i felt where he was coming from. I dont condone any image that is negative to the genre. Although i might argue who's more street or not, i will never argue in favor for a artist who is not good. i think alot of the music forum feels the same way.
Haha, yo I have no idea what blogger/tumbler snob radio guys you're talking about, but I'm sorry if I remind you of them. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about

I came in here to give my two-cents about a song I thought was rugged as a life-long hip hop fan. Then I'm getting compared to corporate execs, being told to leave, and assumingly being judged to know about hip-hop.

When I said its too hood in here, it was a joke. I've heard people been saying that about the music section for years now in general, it's funny in a outcast type of way. I used to be in here arguing about Jay-Z vs Nas, Dipset, and Cam when I was like 14. But their just has to come a point, right?

Maybe not, haha.

@KOD483 That jeezy interview wasn't after the song, it was after the breakfast club interview gucci did. Gucci song came out after that.

Coupe just because dudes didn't like your post doesn't mean you need to try and derail the whole thread talking about how silly/pathetic we are. let it go mayne

Back
Top Bottom