BIG EAST TOURNEY THREAD MARCH 10TH-14TH: Time for the big boys.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Oh that's my other dude ;lol
eek.gif
, Jay Wright never gave son the burn he deserved (smh). Hopefully he goes in on the ACC next year.

Jesus Christ, small world. He lives on the same block as me, specifically the next bldg. next to mine. His pops is cool.

I see you rell, Crown Heights is def where its at. Too bad that Jamal Tinsley tournament is no longer a good look, _'s used to go INNNN. That tournamentDevo and Malcom were supposed to be in got deaded because of a shootout at the championship game, 3 shot and 1 bodied
tired.gif

Man, I had to go to the airport last night at the start of the 2nd half.

Clicked my BlackBerry to ESPN and kept glancing at the score (auto-refresh every 15 seconds ftw).

Got to the airport, flight DELAYED.
smh.gif

Sat in the car through the 2nd half. Still sitting there as ot #1 started. Pulled off, saw DOUBLE ot.
eek.gif

Got home, tv was already on the game. Hit record to catch what I had missed.

Watched the rest of the game.

Craziness man.

Cakes got me dying.
roll.gif

He hasn't played this good all year. Everyone is just seeing him on this stage. I see where doublej is coming from. He really has had some awful games. Butright now this is the best he has played and is finishing reallyy nicely.

But were getting hot at the right time and I really haven't seen us do all the bad %*$% we were 3 weeks ago.
Forced shots. All one on one. No drives and Kicks. No zone extension. They must have gotten a clue they can be pretty good.

Not worried about the legs much tonight. They'll be ready. I am sure a little more tired then normal, but fine.

pimp.gif

I just can't see Edgar Sosa leading anybody to a Chip. This %%%@ ain't high school.

My dude Kemba got that Julius Hodge jumpshot
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ville/Nova will be won by the coach that makes the better adjustments.

I can honestly say I grown to like Dorf. Dude is MUST SEE TV.

It's sooooooooooooooooooooo funny what a win like that does for people's perception.

Kevin Blackistone just said that Syracuse is a team that can shoot free throws
indifferent.gif
, they have depth
indifferent.gif
, guys can all score 20
indifferent.gif
, and that Paul Harris canrebound (he was trying to say that Paul is a great rebounder).
indifferent.gif

Woody said Boeheim told him that this is the best Syracuse team he's had since 2003. I don't know if Jim really said that, but if so
indifferent.gif
to both him andWoody.

Jay Mariotti says Syracuse is the hottest team in the country.
indifferent.gif

As a fan of this team, I can honestly say that every single statement above about Cuse is FALSE.

I'm convinced these guys really don't know much beyond the major teams and major players in ANY sport.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

I just can't see Edgar Sosa leading anybody to a Chip. This %%%@ ain't high school.
If Louisville wins the Chip, it won't be because of Sosa, nor will it be on his shoulders anyway. He's about the 7th option now anyway.The closer it got to the end of the year, he went from sharing time with McGee to basically being McGee's back-up. But, no matter how much he screw'sup, I can't take away his GW shot vs UK......

7b7153e16db5f3ba9ae83b5d96ecd8a978cee00.pjpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES

It's sooooooooooooooooooooo funny what a win like that does for people's perception.

Kevin Blackistone just said that Syracuse is a team that can shoot free throws
indifferent.gif
, they have depth
indifferent.gif
, guys can all score 20
indifferent.gif
, and that Paul Harris can rebound (he was trying to say that Paul is a great rebounder).
indifferent.gif

Woody said Boeheim told him that this is the best Syracuse team he's had since 2003. I don't know if Jim really said that, but if so
indifferent.gif
to both him and Woody.

Jay Mariotti says Syracuse is the hottest team in the country.
indifferent.gif

As a fan of this team, I can honestly say that every single statement above about Cuse is FALSE.

I'm convinced these guys really don't know much beyond the major teams and major players in ANY sport.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Syracuse is 14th in the Big East in free throw percentage at 63.9%
Boeheim runs a 7 man rotation.
Score 20? Really?
Best team since 03? The team from two years ago with a bad Josh Wright was better than this team IMO.
Syracuse the hottest team in the nation? They won their last six but they were against Seton Hall, Rutgers, Cincinnati, a declining Marquette, St. Johns andUConn. Only 2 out of those 6 teams will make the NCAA.

You can tell who watches the games and who doesn't.

[h3][/h3]
still soaking in everything from the greatest game ever last night
I am convinced that people who go to Syracuse have never watched another team other than the Orange.

Going to play ball tonight. Hopefully nobody tells me the score. And double hopefully, Earl play's like he did yesterday.

DVR, FTW!!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Damn 6 overtimes bumped this thread 30 pages
laugh.gif
West Va Jonny/Dorf & Co and Louisville got this tonight.

Fixed.
Jonny is such a talented player, but there's no way he performs like he usually does after last night. There can't be anything in thattank.

-Terrance Williams
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wright shut his !+! down in the first half.

But of course T Dub goes off in the second half....

Just give us a #3 seed in Philly and I'm good.

Go Cards!!!

Hopefully, WVU pulls out the win now. For no other reason than it would be like a home game for Cuse tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom