Big Ben Roethlisberger accused of rape?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

thumb_Bryant_07_04.jpg
It reminded me of this

"Ben has never sexually assaulted anyone, especially Andrea McNulty." Cornwell said.

This dude is cold blooded.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Originally Posted by ledafuture36

I can only hope this is true...
laugh.gif
my exact thoughts.. when i clicked i was like "please dont be Ben Wallace"
Why would you want this to be true?
because i hate the steelers. problem?
Why would you want this to be true? I hate the Titans and and Ravens but I wasnt happy to hear about McNair.........It may be different, butshouoldnt you want to see all these athletes not in trouble and being role models like theyre supposed to be?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

nothing will happen....he's white so goodell will act blind all of a sudden
Enough of your race card antics...it's seriously getting tired.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

aint no card being played
laugh.gif
....we all know what goodell's agenda is....i could careless how you feel....ima always keep it 100....race has nothing to dow/ it either...cause if you're really trolling my posts you'll know i'll criticize an AA just as quick as I will any other race....

laugh.gif
....we all know what goodell's agenda is....i could careless how you feel....ima always keep it 100....race has nothing to do w/ it either...cause if you're really trolling my posts you'll know i'll criticize an AA just as quick as I will any other race....
If that's truly the case, than I apologize. Goodell is an @ss wipe for sure. I saw all the stuff you were saying in the MV7 thread & waslike "Damn this guy likes to whip out the card!".
laugh.gif

EnEyeKayEe wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

laugh.gif
....we all know what goodell's agenda is....i could careless how you feel....ima always keep it 100....race has nothing to do
w/ it either...cause if you're really trolling my posts you'll know i'll criticize an AA just as quick as I will any other race....
If that's truly the case, than I apologize. Goodell is an @ss wipe for sure. I saw all the stuff you were saying in the MV7 thread & was like "Damn this guy likes to whip out the card!".
laugh.gif

yea today was "rant" day on NT
laugh.gif
.....i was going in, in the college football thread too.....but for another reason...lol

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i thought it was the other big ben, the one who used to play for the pistons.

id feel sympathy for whichever woman has to take that big snake.
7f726de3bbe6778d41eb09beb793030672fe6db8.gif

roll.gif

back on topic:
eyes.gif
I have decided to no longer believe any sexual assaultstories until after the case. because of the fools that lied about M.Jackson & Kobe, I no longer have faith in the media to put out true stories,especially ones regarding sex & celebrities.

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Originally Posted by ledafuture36

I can only hope this is true...
laugh.gif
my exact thoughts.. when i clicked i was like "please dont be Ben Wallace"
Why would you want this to be true?
Honestly it's nothing against Ben and it's not cause I hate the Steelers either.. I just wanna see ESPN's talking heads to eat crow..
I'm sick of the fact that when it is a black athlete they would demolish(see Kobe Bryant, Steve Mcnair, Michael Vick, Barry Bonds, TO
etc etc etc) this guy but when its there savior like Ben and Brett Farve they like not to "come to conclusions" till the verdicts in but everyoneelse is guilty first..

Prime example is when Michael Phelps got caught smoking the green grass what was everyone's comment? "oh he was just young and stupid" "heknows
he made a mistake".. KNOWING damn well that if that was a 23 year old BLACK basketball player it would be, "he's a thug" "he hangs withthugs"etc etc..

Look I don't personally have a problem with any of these athletes and yes I am white but it's becoming very obvious that ESPN does do these things
and have done these things for years.. I don't think they are "racists"(cause I hate throwing that word out there) but I think they look atathletes and
pre-judge.. I don't REALLY want Ben to go down but if he did do it he should be crucified like they do to every black athlete..

I also didn't want to make this point and ruffle feathers but IMO and i wanted to explain myself...

Back
Top Bottom