Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

omvmm1shh5i91.jpg

did I miss something......how did jimmy save Kim?
she made a truthful statement, no charges filed(and none likely to come) and maybe dealing with a lawsuit.....not likely due to the seemly wealth compared to kim...

did I miss something......how did jimmy save Kim?
she made a truthful statement, no charges filed(and none likely to come) and maybe dealing with a lawsuit.....not likely due to the seemly wealth compared to kim...
From my read on it,

Basically if Hamlin's widow wanted, she could sue Kim out the wazoo. She wouldn't go to jail, but it would make her life a living hell especially knowing later on she wanted to be a defense lawyer again. I think the widow still can sue but I assume Jimmy taking heat off her helps out.

It's left ambiguous whether Hamilin's wife was really going to take it to court.

Last edited:
From my read on it,

Basically if Hamlin's widow wanted, she could sue Kim out the wazoo. She wouldn't go to jail, but it would make her life a living hell especially knowing later on she wanted to be a defense lawyer again. I think the widow still can sue but I assume Jimmy taking heat off her helps out.

It's left ambiguous whether Hamilin's wife was really going to take it to court.

but how does jimmy take heat off her? the last 2 eps they made it seem as DA had no I interest in charges
there never seemed to be any heat on her after she did right thing and confessed.....lawsuit? yea doubt it and even so why does jimmy doing 86 make the widow not want to go for lawsuit.

I think was just trying to shield her from a civil suit from Widow Hamlin, which Kim’s sworn affidavit exposed her to.

My thing is she was living a miserable life. Wasn’t living a life of opulence. And the Howard thing was Kim’s idea. And the Salamanca’s/Gus were all dead. Jimmy was home free. But he tripped on his cape. My man Gene trades one prison for another.

Jimmy won. He got Kim's respect again...and got to pull off one last "con" by showing he could have gotten it down to 7 years. He's gonna be alright in prison, I'd say even better than Jesse in Alaska

I'm not getting this narrative about Saul saving Kim. The DA was just gonna sit on her confession, her only worry was civil. Saul heard she confessed then he put her on the chopping block, only to save her when the time came. He only saved her after putting her in that situation. 😒

Back
Top Bottom