Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Yeah but she didn’t rat him out. She could’ve said he contacted her recently. She was going to take the fall for Howard by herself (even though it was her plan + the friend to the cartel thing).

And her visiting Jimmy shows she still has feelings for him. She could go back to eating miracle whip tuna salad and getting her brains rammed by Mr mundane.

her visiting Jimmy shows she still has feelings for him
"As long as you're free being a sleazy lawyer, I'm out. But I'm glad you're alive or whatever."

"Oh, you're going to jail for the rest of your life? Very noble. OK, I love you again."

Nnnnnnnnaaaaaahhhh, I'm good on her. Saul need a Bonnie to his Clyde and ended up w/ Mary Poppins.

-foe

To me, Kim still represents Gilligan telling us all to shut up about Skylar.

Walt was the evil one and the fans were terrorizing Anna Gunn. So to me, Gilligan created this new woman, and made her everything we all wanted from Skylar, the "ride or die" that people seem to care about with Kim. Both Skylar and Kim were brilliantly acted. But we LIKED Kim's character, and hated Skylar's, but only because both actresses were perfect in their roles.

In terms of universe
Walt
Hank
Jesse
Gus
Mike
Skylar
Marie
Saul
Kim
Howard
Lalo
Nacho
Chuck

........has there ever been a universe with this depth of tremendous performances? I'm genuinely asking.

Yeah but she didn’t rat him out. She could’ve said he contacted her recently. She was going to take the fall for Howard by herself (even though it was her plan + the friend to the cartel thing).

And her visiting Jimmy shows she still has feelings for him. She could go back to eating miracle whip tuna salad and getting her brains rammed by Mr mundane.
lol she visited him because he ate those 86 years for her. And before that went to the hearing scared Jimmy was gonna dime her out. She was looking out for herself. Good for her but she def aint no ride or die. she's more ride until things get too real then dip.

yrryeilur4i91.jpg

lol she visited him because he ate those 86 years for her. And before that went to the hearing scared Jimmy was gonna dime her out. She was looking out for herself. Good for her but she def aint no ride or die. she's more ride until things get too real then dip.
So basically you think she’s a quitter, who caved in to her guilt and abandoned Jimmy. Even though she was the “Eve” who schemed and came up with the plan to destroy Howard. She enabled Jimmy to slip too far into Saul by recommending he cohort with the cartel despite the inherent danger.

If there was a post credit scene of her knocked up with Jimmy’s baby from a conjugal visit…you’d still say she’s a gezabell (sp)?

So basically you think she’s a quitter, who caved in to her guilt and abandoned Jimmy. Even though she was the “Eve” who schemed and came up with the plan to destroy Howard. She enabled Jimmy to slip too far into Saul by recommending he cohort with the cartel despite the inherent danger.

If there was a post credit scene of her knocked up with Jimmy’s baby from a conjugal visit…you’d still say she’s a gezabell (sp)?
I'm not trying to convince you or anything. Just laying out her actions. Jimmy tried to talk her out of going thru the Howard plan and she was hell bent on getting it done. Her plan blew up in her face cuz it got Howard killed and then she was like, uhhh we're not good together Jimmy i'm out. Didn't even want to talk to him on the phone. Only showed up when the court lady gave her a call that Jimmy was going to testify and it implicated her. Then Lord Jimmy Stark fell on his sword for her so she gave him a cigarette to thank him lol And for the record I liked her character just up to the very end.

I rock with Kim but I wouldn't call her a ride a die.

She was down with Saul when they were doing all the Howard shenanigans, and even pressed on with them when Saul was ready to pull the plug when their plans started to go left sacrificing a lucrative opportunity for herself in the process.

After things went all the way with Howard, she went into full self preservation mode, dipped on Saul and bounced (which was understandable given the dire circumstance).

Mez brought up a great point......Gene was in prison at home in Nebraska.

Jimmy/Saul is beloved by all those criminals and will flourish where he's at. (And has Kim back, kinda)

Mez brought up a great point......Gene was in prison at home in Nebraska.

Jimmy/Saul is beloved by all those criminals and will flourish where he's at. (And has Kim back, kinda)
I get it….But Prison is still prison tho, might have been more interesting to be beloved and “flourish” for 7 years but def not 86 :lol: :smh:

Inmates gon forget bout that Saul hype in a couple years yo in there

I'm not trying to convince you or anything. Just laying out her actions. Jimmy tried to talk her out of going thru the Howard plan and she was hell bent on getting it done. Her plan blew up in her face cuz it got Howard killed and then she was like, uhhh we're not good together Jimmy i'm out. Didn't even want to talk to him on the phone. Only showed up when the court lady gave her a call that Jimmy was going to testify and it implicated her. Then Lord Jimmy Stark fell on his sword for her so she gave him a cigarette to thank him lol And for the record I liked her character just up to the very end.
I agree with you.

I can see where you’re coming from. It was all good just a week ago. He reached out to her not the other way around. He had the seven year bid locked up but decided to cape instead of clown the justice system. He was being tried for his association to White/Pinkman.

Back
Top Bottom