BET Uncut Vol 1.

What that thang smelled like had that fat black dude, sweatin profusely, singin hard as he can "WHAT THAT THANG SMELLS LIKE!!"

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

she aint got no panties on..on the dance flo

uh huh uh huh aint nothin like
money.jpg

In a
200807%5C18-52e58067-d358-45b0-bc36-d335feec239a.jpg
SMASHEDDDDDD WITTT DDA CASHHHH
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

The funniest part about the whole thing HAD to be the church joint that came on right after. Tip Drillz had to be the greatest uncut video of all time. Iremember this one video where these broads wuz dancin in a hot tub. One of em wuz latina or sumtin. I used to be thirsty for that vid to come on so I could geta glimpse.
laugh.gif

bet uncut was the joint back in the day. Me and my cuz's thing was to play madden and ncaa football till uncut came on. Tip drill remix was my jointw/big gipp. Nelly got a bad rap after the regular tip drill vid. It's like his career could never make a comeback after that.

NELLY LOST HIS CAREER & CREDIBALITY WIT TIP DRILL THE WHITE FOLKS NEVER ACEPTED HIM BACK AFTER THAT...FOR 1 TOO MUCH @!! FOR THEM & 2 HE SLID A CC DOWNSHAWTY'S @!! GAME OVER.....BUT NONE THE LESS STILL A STRAIGHT CLASSIC.......
OH YEAH WHITE GURLLLZ WAS MY SH%$ TOO FAM SWORE HE WAS ON

What That Thang Smell Like was easily the geatest video on Uncut, possibly of our generation, possibly of our lifetimes.

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Head down! ({}), ({}) poppin'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This was the first song that came to mind when I saw this topic.
Lets not forget that Slim Thug, Mike Jones and Paul Wall were brought to the mainstream via BET Uncut...

Back
Top Bottom