BET Uncut Vol 1.

ricasho

Banned
I don't know, but growing up that was one of the best shows on BET. Everyone at my school used to watch that show. No matter if you were a dude or a chick,everyone watched it. It was entertaining. I know some of yall on here watched it...

she aint got no panties on..on the dance flo

uh huh uh huh aint nothin like
money.jpg

In a
200807%5C18-52e58067-d358-45b0-bc36-d335feec239a.jpg

True indeed. I remember it used to come on like 3 o'clock in the morning. I had NO problem staying up to watch it.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

White. Giiiirrrrlllllzzzzzzz.

hahahahahaha......no matter how cheap that video was, I still think it was over-budget for mighty casey lol

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Wax A Million>>>>>

Was white girls the fat lightskin dude looking mad bummy?
[/color]

Originally Posted by Ricasho

I don't know, but growing up that was one of the best shows on BET. Everyone at my school used to watch that show. No matter if you were a dude or a chick, everyone watched it. It was entertaining. I know some of yall on here watched it...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

she aint got no panties on..on the dance flo

uh huh uh huh aint nothin like
money.jpg

In a
200807%5C18-52e58067-d358-45b0-bc36-d335feec239a.jpg

smh.gif
at Bizzy Bone

Tip Drillz was the GOAT. Who remembers the infamous "butt swipe"? That single moment is probably what caused BET to pull the plug.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Wax A Million>>>>>

Was white girls the fat lightskin dude looking mad bummy?
[/color]

Yup LOL. Another interesting thing was that BET Uncut played established artist uncut vid. Nelly, Luda, 50 and some others all had uncut vids and that verydifferent.

I remember when that video was on EVERY night of the week(excluding sunday)

First saw it in middle school and thought I was the only one until high school hit and everyone was singing the songs
laugh.gif

First vid I saw was one of those Joker the Bailbondsman videos...I thought it was a movie. I'm like "what are these cats doing in the snow with chickswobbling?"

Back
Top Bottom