Best team in the NFL

09000d5d813214f1_gallery_600.jpg
09000d5d813223b0_gallery_600.jpg

I don't know which team is better but these two are running the league right now.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

The Ravens are the same Ravens of the past so many years. Yeah you got a great D. . . But the that Offense leaves a lot to be desired.
You ain't been watching, huh?

Haters going to Hate.

We beat our first 3 teams comfortably.

You said if Brees is eliminated the saints will crumble, and I just rebutted your statement with the defense allowed 0 pts and ran all over them Bills.

Try Again.
laugh.gif
You got it homie. I even said you guys are better than us.

See you Sunday.
wink.gif

I can't wait
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Jets D was definitely good but Saints with the W
pimp.gif

Giants
Saints
Colts

Giants D is ok ... red zone still needs work ... mario and manning need to be on same page ... smith is a saftey blanket FOR NOW

Saints D will give up yds but they force turnovers

Colts D is trash so they're 3rd b/c they have peyton manning and everyone else doesn't

Colts are the best team in the NFL right now. Peyton is head and shoulders above anyone in the league.

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its only week 4, but so far:

Colts, Giants, Saints, Pats
pimp.gif
fixed

peyton%20manningMTEyOQ==.jpg

i can't @!%#+!! wait to smash these faggits hate the bastards pats,steelers,and chargers
mad.gif
hate these lames
The Steelers and Colts dont play each other in reg season you #%*!@$% idiot. Sit the $#+% down.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
calm down b

roll.gif
word its week 4 .... and we not talking about best player we talkingabout best team and the colts D is the same ... no 3rd down stops ... did u see seneca wallace in the first half ... he looked like the world's second bestsurgeon (peyton was % pts more accurate of course) ... secondary / linebackers have no playmakers ... we talking about best team once again ... /rant andi'm the biggest p. manning fan on this board ... new defensive coordinator = same trash d except for a lil bit more blitzing ...

COLTS ARE NOT THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL ... FACT ...

It's interesting to note the flip floppin' trend jumping selections in this thread from week to week as it is to note the level minded people who havebeen picking the same core of teams. This thread should be kept alive all season.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

3101885394_338cb98b5d.jpg

pimp.gif

3-1

The rest of the NFL better watch out for the boys in gold & red.
pimp.gif
As much as I want them to be the best they are not, butthey should take the NFC west division because cards and seahawks don't look too good. Lets not even bring up the rams.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

It's interesting to note the flip floppin' trend jumping selections in this thread from week to week as it is to note the level minded people who have been picking the same core of teams. This thread should be kept alive all season.

exactly ... the official qb thread should be kept alive as well...

Back
Top Bottom